DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The king has gotten lost looking for his daughter, so a golem sets out on a journey to find him...
Gonks is a puzzle game starring the Gonks, another stupid species which is only capable of walking forward and turning...
Gonzo Heads is a puzzle game where the screen is filled with faces on head "blocks" of different colours. The...
This colorful game combines puzzle elements with fast paced action. From labyrinth style puzzles to last man standing firefights; this...
Goofy and his son Max were enjoying a peaceful day of fishing, when Keelhaul Pete absconds with Pete and PJ....
In Gooka: The Mystery of Janatris, the main part of the game is a puzzle-solving adventure in third-person 3D perspective....
Those who never had a chance to play to The Goonies will have an opportunity to test a free, new...
Gotcha is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled, puzzle game based on the classic game QIX.The game area consists of...
The demon known as The Sleeper has been banished and the magical barrier around the prison mining colony on the...
After losing her job, Candy visits her old uncle seeking his support and advice. The old man invites her to...
Gourmania 3: Zoo Zoom is a single player hidden object game that plays much the same as the first two...
The Gowords Assistant is a single player, freeware, crossword puzzle game.The player is presented with a crossword puzzle grid into...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction