DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Guest is a dark/gloomy first-person adventure game set in a hotel in the 80's. It combines mechanics from the...
This game is a brief series of some 19 puzzles playing on assumptions about how a graphical user interface is...
Guilty is a graphic adventure game with a icon-based point-and-click interface.It is the sequel to Innocent Until Caught.Jack T. Ladd,...
Gumboy: Crazy Adventures is a sidescrolling platform game in which the player takes on the role of Gumboy. Gumboy is...
Gumboy Tournament is a multi-player spin-off from the original Gumboy game. The main game play remains the same. Players control...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Professor Kapp has accidentally invented a machine that can control Gumby's friends, the Astrobots. Minutes after its creation, it naturally...
People want sweets so much that the Goody Gumdrop Factory can't keep up. They need your help.The gumdrop machine spits...
Like the original Gunpey, Gunpey for the PSP asks you to create an unbroken line from the left of the...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Gunpey DS is a puzzle/music game where line angles climb up the screen and you must connect all the lines...
WonderSwan Color (2000)
A direct sequel to the original Gunpey, Gunpey EX adds a number of new elements to it - most notably,...
When Guru Logic Champ was released for the Gameboy Advance, it soon became apparent that the game was simple enough...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Guru Logi Champ is a Japanese-only puzzle game. In it, you control a cannon manned by two ducks. Each level...
Commodore PET/CBM (1981)
G-Word is a game that combines elements of Hangman and Mastermind. The player has to guess a word that the...
Nintendo DS (2011)
Gyakuten Kenji 2 is an adventure game in the Ace Attorney series; it is a sequel to Ace Attorney Investigations:...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Limited Edition boxed package of Gyakuten Saiban 4, also known as Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney, was released only in Japan...
Nintendo DS (2005)
This is a limited edition of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for the Nintendo DS that includes the following:A copy of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction