DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This game is made with the AGS engine and is an ATC (Adventure Team Challenge) Winner.Ned has taken on a...
The Great Wall of Words is a single player collection of word games with a Great Wall Of China theme.There...
Have you ever played old Supaplex game for DOS? Well, this game is on the same idea, but much more...
Windows 3.x (1993)
The Greens is a shareware arcade style crazy-golf game for 1 – 4 players. The game consists of a single...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Escape Gregory's mansion before he steals your soul in this anime-based adventure from Capcom.You have to run around a spooky...
As Gizmo, you must reach the Gremlin Control Centre to wipe them out. This is an isometric action game differing...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Gremlins: Stripe vs Gizmo is a 2D side-scrolling platformer based on the popular film series. Christmas has come to Kingston...
Gretel and Hansel is the first installment in an episodic adventure series based on the classic fairly tale Hansel and...
Griel's Quest for the Sangraal is an MSX1 remake of the old MSX2 puzzle game, Griel no Seihai by Momonoki...
Not much is known about the life of Manuel "Manny" Calavera. It is, however, known what happened to him after...
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (Collector's Edition) contains:Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride A bonus storyThirty Spirits of the Forest to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction