DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
All the Way Down is a 2D point-and-click adventure game with horror elements. The game is entirely controlled by mouse...
Ally 2: Ben Franklin Adventure is the second 'Ally' adventure game from Pharos Games. This is an educational game based...
The Polish release of Alone in the Dark contains two additional extras, not included in the standard edition: printed artbook...
PlayStation 3 (2008)
Alone in the Dark: Inferno is a reworked and enhanced version of the 2008 game Alone in the Dark. The...
This Collector's Edition includes: Alone in the Dark Official soundtrack by Olivier Derivière Artbook A huge poster with game art...
The Limited Edition of Alone in the Dark for Nintendo Wii contains the same extras as the Xbox 360 and...
This online limited edition includes the main game, three exclusive tracks from the soundtrack and five clips from the making-of....
Game Boy Color (2001)
Edward Carnby, private eye of the paranormal, is back. His best friend, Charles Fiske, has been found dead near Shadow...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
How well do you know the alphabet? Alphabetic tests your skills as you find each letter in alphabetical order in...
This game will test your problem solving abilities, as you try to solve 25 word puzzles.Each puzzle has the letters...
In Alpha Polaris the player takes control over Rune Knudsen, a member of a research team in Greenland. They are...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A helicopter flying over Foret Town is attacked by a mysterious monster. The only survivor is an amnesiac who was...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction