DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This Collector's Edition includes: Alone in the Dark Official soundtrack by Olivier Derivière Artbook A huge poster with game art...
The Limited Edition of Alone in the Dark for Nintendo Wii contains the same extras as the Xbox 360 and...
This online limited edition includes the main game, three exclusive tracks from the soundtrack and five clips from the making-of....
Game Boy Color (2001)
Edward Carnby, private eye of the paranormal, is back. His best friend, Charles Fiske, has been found dead near Shadow...
Atari 2600 (1983)
Ernie's ship has run out of fuel and it is up to you to help him.Use the buttons of the...
How well do you know the alphabet? Alphabetic tests your skills as you find each letter in alphabetical order in...
This game will test your problem solving abilities, as you try to solve 25 word puzzles.Each puzzle has the letters...
In Alpha Polaris the player takes control over Rune Knudsen, a member of a research team in Greenland. They are...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A helicopter flying over Foret Town is attacked by a mysterious monster. The only survivor is an amnesiac who was...
Game Boy (1991)
In Altered Space the player controls an astronaut named Humphrey who is being held captive in the spaceship of the...
Set in town of Plymouth, South England, in 1894, the events of this adventure game introduce two main playable characters....
In the freeware puzzle game AlterJig, your job is to re-arrange a mixed-up jigsaw puzzle by clicking on rotation points...
AlternativA is a dystopian adventure game in the post-apocalyptic future of 2045. After the nuclear holocaust only a single global...
Story-wise, this title isn't really a sequel to Alundra. The hero of this game is the red-haired Flint, whose parents...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction