DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Your fraternal twin brother has been gone a while but you weren't worried. His job takes him away, at times....
Haunted House is a fanmade remake of the Atari 2600 title of the same name. Your job is to collect...
Generations have passed since the family mysteriously disappeared and the house has been vacant for decades now. Its two story...
Hauntings of Mystery Manor is an independent point-and-click adventure game with a "ghostly" theme.You return to your family home after...
PlayStation 2 (2002)
The King Athellion has left his homeworld to fight in an intergalactic crusade. He left behind a huge bell -...
A rescue team must find Charlie Johnson, a 63-year-old millionaire adventurer that disappeared while flying over the Hawaiian islands.Hawaiian Explorer:...
An eccentric multi-millionaire called Charles Johnson hires a Hawaiian-based diving team to search for Japan's 800-year-old Diamond Medal, set with...
In Haydee, the player controls the titular female half-human/half-robot character in an attempt to escape a facility of six sections...
Head over Heels is a small adventure game.It consists of a single room that is continuously mirrored vertically. Like this...
Heartland is a adventure game developed with the AGS engine. The entire game takes place in a single rendered room,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction