DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Advance (2005)
It's been a long world tour for Puffy AmiYumi, one of Japan's best rock groups. All they want to do...
Hi, How Are You is a game featuring the artwork and music of the independent artist and singer songwriter Daniel...
Like with many movie tie-ins, the happenings in this game are loosely based on the story of the movie with...
In Historion the player is a time traveller Tom with the mission to save the classical era. To do this,...
SEGA Saturn (1995)
Hiyake no Omoide (日灼けの思い出) is a jigsaw puzzle game for one or two players featuring photo stills and live videos....
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Hman is a digital version of the traditional Hangman pen and paper game. The player must guess a word of...
Atari ST (1993)
H Mec 2 is the sequel to H Mec and a Pac-Man clone. After the first game our hero retired...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Take on the role of Bilbo Baggins from J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" in this GBA title. The game follows the...
Höllische Nachbarn is a humorous 2D point-and-click adventure about feuds with neighbors, with themes and gameplay very similar to the...
Holly's daughter disappears through the portal of an enchanted storybook, and while desperately searching for her little girl she stumbles...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction