DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A chain of balls travels along a track. You must launch a ball into the chain to create three of...
Hoosier City is a top-down action game in 3 episodes. You must rid a city of evil mutants in a...
Hope is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game is completely controlled via mouse. The...
In this second Carol Reed game, she has taken over the detective agency from her deceased friend. She doesn't have...
Hopmon is a single player puzzle game.The player takes on the role of the main character, Hopmon, and has to...
A new super store has moved into the neighborhood. They are so big, they can sell items cheaper than you....
Honza Majer is a teenager. He and his beloved dysfunctional family follow the father, a respected botanist, to one of...
The Native American tribe Hatanapalats lives peacefully on the edge of the Arizona desert. The story could have ended before...
Horse + Pony Magazine: My First Pony is a single player, equestrian game.The game is set on Auntie's farm, Whinnydale....
The first in the Hoshi Saga series, this game sets the basic premise for all that follow it: it presents...
Hoshi Saga Ringo is the fourth title in the Hoshi Saga series of puzzle games where players need to manipulate...
Hoshi Saga Ringoame is the fifth title in the Hoshi Saga series of puzzle games where players need to manipulate...
Host Master and the Conquest of Humor is a short point-and-click adventure in the style of early LucasArts adventure games.The...
Host Master Deux is the sequel to Host Master and the Conquest of Humor. Whereas the first game was a...
In Hostradamus the player takes the role of Hostradamus, the child of a god and a human woman. Now he...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Kyle Hyde, a former New York cop, gets by with a salesman's job. He's sent to Hotel Dusk, a hotel...
This is a puzzle game based on the Nintendo character Mario. The Princess has invited Mario and Luigi to a...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Reminiscent of the original arcade style games, players steer a bus with a group of multicolored spuds on it. As...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction