DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Hman is a digital version of the traditional Hangman pen and paper game. The player must guess a word of...
Atari ST (1993)
H Mec 2 is the sequel to H Mec and a Pac-Man clone. After the first game our hero retired...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Take on the role of Bilbo Baggins from J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" in this GBA title. The game follows the...
Höllische Nachbarn is a humorous 2D point-and-click adventure about feuds with neighbors, with themes and gameplay very similar to the...
Holly's daughter disappears through the portal of an enchanted storybook, and while desperately searching for her little girl she stumbles...
Homesick tells the story about a man who is searching his past and identity. The player takes the role of...
Honey Doll is a puzzle game based on Dharma Dōjō. The objective is to clear the stage of all blocks...
Hoodwink is an adventure game that takes place in the fictional city Global-01. It is set in a future where...
A chain of balls travels along a track. You must launch a ball into the chain to create three of...
Hoosier City is a top-down action game in 3 episodes. You must rid a city of evil mutants in a...
Hope is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game is completely controlled via mouse. The...
In this second Carol Reed game, she has taken over the detective agency from her deceased friend. She doesn't have...
Hopmon is a single player puzzle game.The player takes on the role of the main character, Hopmon, and has to...
A new super store has moved into the neighborhood. They are so big, they can sell items cheaper than you....
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction