DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
High Seas: The Family Fortune is a tile-matching game. The player drags rows of jewels horizontally to make matches. Four...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
It's been a long world tour for Puffy AmiYumi, one of Japan's best rock groups. All they want to do...
Hi, How Are You is a game featuring the artwork and music of the independent artist and singer songwriter Daniel...
Like with many movie tie-ins, the happenings in this game are loosely based on the story of the movie with...
In Historion the player is a time traveller Tom with the mission to save the classical era. To do this,...
SEGA Saturn (1995)
Hiyake no Omoide (日灼けの思い出) is a jigsaw puzzle game for one or two players featuring photo stills and live videos....
Commodore PET/CBM (1978)
Hman is a digital version of the traditional Hangman pen and paper game. The player must guess a word of...
Atari ST (1993)
H Mec 2 is the sequel to H Mec and a Pac-Man clone. After the first game our hero retired...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Take on the role of Bilbo Baggins from J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Hobbit" in this GBA title. The game follows the...
Höllische Nachbarn is a humorous 2D point-and-click adventure about feuds with neighbors, with themes and gameplay very similar to the...
Holly's daughter disappears through the portal of an enchanted storybook, and while desperately searching for her little girl she stumbles...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction