DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Host Master and the Conquest of Humor is a short point-and-click adventure in the style of early LucasArts adventure games.The...
Host Master Deux is the sequel to Host Master and the Conquest of Humor. Whereas the first game was a...
In Hostradamus the player takes the role of Hostradamus, the child of a god and a human woman. Now he...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Kyle Hyde, a former New York cop, gets by with a salesman's job. He's sent to Hotel Dusk, a hotel...
This is a puzzle game based on the Nintendo character Mario. The Princess has invited Mario and Luigi to a...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Reminiscent of the original arcade style games, players steer a bus with a group of multicolored spuds on it. As...
When your eccentric uncle dies he leaves behind his vast fortune to you. The catch? You've gotta spend one chilling...
The Collector's Edition of House M.D. is sold exclusively by Legacy Interactive with five cases, two more than the regular...
House of Death is a text adventure game. The player reads the description of what the character sees, and types...
The House That Ate My Soul is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. Actions can be...
Hovniválové is a 2D point-and-click adventure about the teenager Jerry who falls into a mysterious world of animated comic stories....
How Many... is a short AGS game developed for the fifth One Room, One Week competition that was run between...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction