DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PlayStation 3 (2014)
InviZimals: The Lost Kingdom is a 3D platformer in the InviZimals series. All the previous entries were collectible creature games...
In this surreal game your human avatar stands alone on a platform of blocks facing an army of grey, black,...
PlayStation 2 (2000)
I.Q. Remix+ is an enhanced version of the PlayStation game Intelligent Qube. Gameplay is essentially the same: blocks of qubes...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Irekae Maho-chan ("Exchange Maho-chan") is a puzzle platform game where the player controls the young girl Maho-chan, who has the...
Iron Chef is a single player timed platform game.Cookie and Bread are two cute characters living in the village of...
ir/rational Redux is a revamped version of ir/rational, a short text adventure written and programmed by Tom Jubert.The protagonist is...
Isaac Asimov: Science Adventure is a single player, multimedia educational title which contains a science quiz - however it's not...
Kenta is an ordinary Japanese teenager who enjoys his high school life. One day, he receives an anonymous letter, apparently...
Island Investigation is a Flash game that was used to promote LEGO BIONICLE's 2006 line and the band All-American Rejects...
A mixture of text adventuring and arcade action, Island of Death puts you in the shoes of the sole survivor...
In the sequel to Castle of Dr. Brain, you will have to assist Dr. Brain in retrieving a battery for...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
The Island is a traditional text adventure where you as the protagonist have survived a plane crash into the ocean...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
The Island is a mix of a traditional text adventure where each location is described by text and you use...
Isle of the Dead is a mixture between a first-person shooter and a traditional point-and-click adventure game. While walking through...
Atari 8-bit (2010)
This is a compilation of two puzzle board games: Isora with the isometric view, where the player must step on...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction