DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Amstrad CPC (1986)
Icon Jon is a game with a unique premise: the player controls Icon Jon who is a programme inside an...
In I-Fluid the player controls a tiny drop of water. Watching the environments from its eyes (or rather a camera...
IF Reversi is a game that tends to bring some educational things in the gameplay.You will go through 12 difficulties...
Nintendo 64 (1998)
It's a race to the top of the tower, as you control a collection of ball like characters up spiral...
Igor, a college student, wants to date the most beautiful girl of his school. Instead he discovers a criminal plot...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Igor has created Eva in order to win the Evil Science Fair, but Eva has been kidnapped! In the game,...
It all begins on a dark and rainy night... An alien artifact is about to land on Earth. In it...
III-Spy is a 2D point-and-click adventure game set in the Reality-on-the-Norm world and is the third installment in the I...
Doki Doki Penguin Land MD is a 16-bit remake of the classic Master System puzzle game Penguin Land. The player...
ik, mik, Letterland is a Dutch educational title for children who are just starting to learn to read (ages 5-9)....
B-movie horror-film producer Michael Reynolds offers a million dollars to anyone who can survive his terrifying movie-themed park, Illbleed. Four...
I Love Kittens! is a package of 22 feline mini-games ranging from traditional cat show fair to more outlandish games...
I Love Puppies! is a package of 22 canine mini-games ranging from traditional dog show fair to more outlandish games...
I Love Traffic has the player try their hand at traffic control by using traffic signals in 20 levels of...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Play as Kirsten Spark, a teenage private investigator fighting for truth and justice in the town of Summer Hill. This...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Another game in the Ubisoft's Imagine series of games that show female children and early teenagers the basics of some...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction