DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The mystery begins in a blinding flash of white light that transports you into the alien world of the Cubes....
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Incydent is an adventure game. At the bottom of the ocean lies submerged submarine. The task of the player is...
Indiana Java and the Network of Doom is a short adventure game that serves as a tech-demo for the public...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Whereas the other versions of Indiana Jones' first game in nearly a decade are 3D action adventures inspired by Tomb...
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade differs from the two other games with the same name as it is a...
The PSP release of Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings is a trimmed-down rendition of the PS2/Wii versions and...
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Spheres is an unlicensed 2D point-and-click adventure game based on the Indiana Jones franchise....
Commodore 64 (1984)
Indiana Jones in the Lost Kingdom is an Indiana Jones game that isn't based on a movie. Indy is looking...
Atari ST (1989)
Inferno is a Boulder Dash clone written in STOS in which you have to guide a demon back to hell....
Infinite Jigsaw Puzzle lives up to its name by having 100 included images for you to piece together, as well...
This game was made for the fifth anniversary of the monthly game design contest of AGS (Adventure Game Studio). As...
The Infinity String is a freeware adventure game with a story, design, interface and art reminiscent of such games as...
Ingrid is Ingrid Bottomlow, the intellectual-but-clumsy gnome we met in Gnome Ranger. Her beloved home village Little Moaning is earmarked...
The Earthling is an adventure game based on the 1969 Soviet science fiction novel Inhabited Island (translated into English as...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction