DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Story-wise, this title isn't really a sequel to Alundra. The hero of this game is the red-haired Flint, whose parents...
In A Matter of Time, the player takes the role of Jonathan Stone who is the assistant of Dr. Joseph...
Amazing is a single player, shareware, maze game.The player starts with a play area which contains a great number of...
Amazing Adventures: Around The World is another hidden object game where the player must find a list of items scattered...
ANSI Dude is an action game whose title obviously refers to its text-only ANSI graphics. The animated intro explains the...
Designed with the AGS engine, The Amazing Adventures of Lucy Lavender is a freeware point-and-click adventure game that uses the...
Following the tradition established by previous installments of the series, Riddle of the Two Knights is a hidden object game...
An explorer is hired by a museum to recover the "Caribbean Secret", a sunken Spanish ship filled with gold treasure.Amazing...
In Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, you're a historian who received a piece of map sent by the museum you're...
Thaddeus McGriff is a collector that sends his nephew around the world to find 8 rare items to complete his...
Amazing Heists: Dillinger is a hidden object game with a plot based on the true story of John Herbert Dillinger,...
Amazing Maze is a two player maze game. The maze is viewed from above and the players start out on...
A maze navigation game which places more emphasis on nimble fingers and quick reaction than on finding the way out....
Bally Astrocade (1979)
This cartridge consists of two games: Amazing Maze and Tic-Tac-Toe.Amazing Maze is a port of Midway's arcade game with the...
Game Boy (1991)
This puzzle-game is the successor to Kwirk. The player has to guide a small potato to the exit of each...
The player controls Nautila, a "babelfish" which is used to indirectly influence the environment within a huge water tank. Nautila...
Release the six Spirits of the Elements on the island of Amazonia and claim the treasure of the Seal of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction