DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In Alpha Polaris the player takes control over Rune Knudsen, a member of a research team in Greenland. They are...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
A helicopter flying over Foret Town is attacked by a mysterious monster. The only survivor is an amnesiac who was...
Game Boy (1991)
In Altered Space the player controls an astronaut named Humphrey who is being held captive in the spaceship of the...
Set in town of Plymouth, South England, in 1894, the events of this adventure game introduce two main playable characters....
In the freeware puzzle game AlterJig, your job is to re-arrange a mixed-up jigsaw puzzle by clicking on rotation points...
AlternativA is a dystopian adventure game in the post-apocalyptic future of 2045. After the nuclear holocaust only a single global...
Story-wise, this title isn't really a sequel to Alundra. The hero of this game is the red-haired Flint, whose parents...
In A Matter of Time, the player takes the role of Jonathan Stone who is the assistant of Dr. Joseph...
Amazing is a single player, shareware, maze game.The player starts with a play area which contains a great number of...
Amazing Adventures: Around The World is another hidden object game where the player must find a list of items scattered...
ANSI Dude is an action game whose title obviously refers to its text-only ANSI graphics. The animated intro explains the...
Designed with the AGS engine, The Amazing Adventures of Lucy Lavender is a freeware point-and-click adventure game that uses the...
Following the tradition established by previous installments of the series, Riddle of the Two Knights is a hidden object game...
An explorer is hired by a museum to recover the "Caribbean Secret", a sunken Spanish ship filled with gold treasure.Amazing...
In Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, you're a historian who received a piece of map sent by the museum you're...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction