DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
AlternativA is a dystopian adventure game in the post-apocalyptic future of 2045. After the nuclear holocaust only a single global...
Story-wise, this title isn't really a sequel to Alundra. The hero of this game is the red-haired Flint, whose parents...
In A Matter of Time, the player takes the role of Jonathan Stone who is the assistant of Dr. Joseph...
Amazing is a single player, shareware, maze game.The player starts with a play area which contains a great number of...
Amazing Adventures: Around The World is another hidden object game where the player must find a list of items scattered...
ANSI Dude is an action game whose title obviously refers to its text-only ANSI graphics. The animated intro explains the...
Designed with the AGS engine, The Amazing Adventures of Lucy Lavender is a freeware point-and-click adventure game that uses the...
Following the tradition established by previous installments of the series, Riddle of the Two Knights is a hidden object game...
An explorer is hired by a museum to recover the "Caribbean Secret", a sunken Spanish ship filled with gold treasure.Amazing...
In Amazing Adventures: The Lost Tomb, you're a historian who received a piece of map sent by the museum you're...
Thaddeus McGriff is a collector that sends his nephew around the world to find 8 rare items to complete his...
Amazing Heists: Dillinger is a hidden object game with a plot based on the true story of John Herbert Dillinger,...
Amazing Maze is a two player maze game. The maze is viewed from above and the players start out on...
A maze navigation game which places more emphasis on nimble fingers and quick reaction than on finding the way out....
Bally Astrocade (1979)
This cartridge consists of two games: Amazing Maze and Tic-Tac-Toe.Amazing Maze is a port of Midway's arcade game with the...
Game Boy (1991)
This puzzle-game is the successor to Kwirk. The player has to guide a small potato to the exit of each...
The player controls Nautila, a "babelfish" which is used to indirectly influence the environment within a huge water tank. Nautila...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction