DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Quest down the Amazon to eventually uncover secrets.Amazon Quest is a match three game. To make a match, use your...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Amazon Skulls is a puzzle game involving placing skulls down onto a grid. You and the computer take turns placing...
Amazon Snake is a public domain game of the Snake genre. The player starts with a small snake that is...
Amber's Blood: A Carol Reed Mystery is the eighth game in the series. On a break between her sleuthing episodes...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
You are Amelie, a blonde hardworker in Paris skyscraper. In 11 P.M. you are understanding that you forgot very important...
Game Boy (1990)
Amida is a Japanese ladder climbing puzzle video game. The game requires players to navigate the main character safely across...
A Midsummer Daytime's Dream Plus is a fairly simple block-sliding puzzle game. The player is shown a picture of a...
An Amiga implementation of the "Klondike" solitaire with a totally mouse-driven, OS-friendly interface. There are settings for if the game...
Ami Puzzle is a simple tile puzzle game for kids. The player may choose one of three difficulty levels, consisting...
In A-MIS Adventure, the player takes control over Norm, the programmer. Norm made a little change in one of his...
Amnesia Fortnight was the second of the public Double Fine two week prototyping sessions following Amnesia Fortnight 2012 where the...
Among Thorns is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It was made for the January 2016 edition of the monthly...
Anacapri: The Dream is an adventure game set on the island of Capri, mostly in the upper regions of Capri...
Anadea is a puzzle solving game in which the player is tasked to make the small anadea pieces reach their...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction