DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Amazing Maze is a two player maze game. The maze is viewed from above and the players start out on...
A maze navigation game which places more emphasis on nimble fingers and quick reaction than on finding the way out....
Bally Astrocade (1979)
This cartridge consists of two games: Amazing Maze and Tic-Tac-Toe.Amazing Maze is a port of Midway's arcade game with the...
Game Boy (1991)
This puzzle-game is the successor to Kwirk. The player has to guide a small potato to the exit of each...
The player controls Nautila, a "babelfish" which is used to indirectly influence the environment within a huge water tank. Nautila...
Release the six Spirits of the Elements on the island of Amazonia and claim the treasure of the Seal of...
Quest down the Amazon to eventually uncover secrets.Amazon Quest is a match three game. To make a match, use your...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Amazon Skulls is a puzzle game involving placing skulls down onto a grid. You and the computer take turns placing...
Amazon Snake is a public domain game of the Snake genre. The player starts with a small snake that is...
Amber's Blood: A Carol Reed Mystery is the eighth game in the series. On a break between her sleuthing episodes...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
You are Amelie, a blonde hardworker in Paris skyscraper. In 11 P.M. you are understanding that you forgot very important...
Game Boy (1990)
Amida is a Japanese ladder climbing puzzle video game. The game requires players to navigate the main character safely across...
A Midsummer Daytime's Dream Plus is a fairly simple block-sliding puzzle game. The player is shown a picture of a...
An Amiga implementation of the "Klondike" solitaire with a totally mouse-driven, OS-friendly interface. There are settings for if the game...
Ami Puzzle is a simple tile puzzle game for kids. The player may choose one of three difficulty levels, consisting...
In A-MIS Adventure, the player takes control over Norm, the programmer. Norm made a little change in one of his...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction