DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Amber's Blood: A Carol Reed Mystery is the eighth game in the series. On a break between her sleuthing episodes...
Amstrad CPC (1985)
You are Amelie, a blonde hardworker in Paris skyscraper. In 11 P.M. you are understanding that you forgot very important...
Game Boy (1990)
Amida is a Japanese ladder climbing puzzle video game. The game requires players to navigate the main character safely across...
A Midsummer Daytime's Dream Plus is a fairly simple block-sliding puzzle game. The player is shown a picture of a...
An Amiga implementation of the "Klondike" solitaire with a totally mouse-driven, OS-friendly interface. There are settings for if the game...
Ami Puzzle is a simple tile puzzle game for kids. The player may choose one of three difficulty levels, consisting...
In A-MIS Adventure, the player takes control over Norm, the programmer. Norm made a little change in one of his...
Amnesia Fortnight was the second of the public Double Fine two week prototyping sessions following Amnesia Fortnight 2012 where the...
Among Thorns is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It was made for the January 2016 edition of the monthly...
Anacapri: The Dream is an adventure game set on the island of Capri, mostly in the upper regions of Capri...
Anadea is a puzzle solving game in which the player is tasked to make the small anadea pieces reach their...
An ancient mosaic which bound the world together in harmony was shattered into pieces long ago. Travel back in time...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction