DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Keep the Balance! is a fast-paced puzzle game requiring basic math skills. An evil joker has invaded our world and...
Game Boy Color (2001)
Keep the balance! is a puzzle game, where you have to balance a big weighing scale. The longer it stays...
Kellie Stanford is a movie studio stylist that plans to make a career move and become a cinematographer. One day...
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Presents Rescue The Rusties is a promotional game packaged with specially marked boxes of Pop-Tarts breakfast pastries to...
ZX Spectrum (1989)
You start on a square board that is split into 100 multi-coloured squares. The aim is to change all the...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Life in the world of Kerorinpo is pretty peaceful thanks to the actions of the Kero Kero Agency, a group...
Kerwhizz is based of the children's TV show of the same name. It follows the main idea of the show...
Atari 8-bit (1996)
Ketchup is a puzzle-solving game. The main character of the game is the ruler of the state turned into a...
Kether is a mixture of genres that include space flight, puzzle-solving and corridor shooting. The story takes place in space...
The basic goal of each level in the game is to arrange scattered points on a grid into a smaller,...
The Key is a freeware graphical adventure game. It is set in the future on a distant planet (time unknown...
Odyssey 2 (1981)
Keyboard Creations! lets the player type in a main message which will continually scroll across the screen. The game also...
Emily is a struggling artist that returns to her childhood home in New York, after her uncle Stanley mysteriously vanished...
KeyWords is a word creating game, hosted by a chameleon named Chameleon. The game is played by selecting scrolling letters...
You are a pair of trousers. The screen is filled with a board game that has been subdivided into blue...
Kicks is a French Qix clone. As in Qix the player must "catch" a percentage of the game screen (70%...
Kid Paddle: Lost In The Game is a 3D platform game inspired by Midam's comic strip Kid Paddle. Kid Paddle...
A Kids Jigsaw Puzzle.This Jigsaw Puzzle loads a puzzle and then shuffles the pieces. You need put them back together.this...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction