DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo DS (2006)
Life in the world of Kerorinpo is pretty peaceful thanks to the actions of the Kero Kero Agency, a group...
Kerwhizz is based of the children's TV show of the same name. It follows the main idea of the show...
Atari 8-bit (1996)
Ketchup is a puzzle-solving game. The main character of the game is the ruler of the state turned into a...
Kether is a mixture of genres that include space flight, puzzle-solving and corridor shooting. The story takes place in space...
The basic goal of each level in the game is to arrange scattered points on a grid into a smaller,...
The Key is a freeware graphical adventure game. It is set in the future on a distant planet (time unknown...
Odyssey 2 (1981)
Keyboard Creations! lets the player type in a main message which will continually scroll across the screen. The game also...
Emily is a struggling artist that returns to her childhood home in New York, after her uncle Stanley mysteriously vanished...
KeyWords is a word creating game, hosted by a chameleon named Chameleon. The game is played by selecting scrolling letters...
You are a pair of trousers. The screen is filled with a board game that has been subdivided into blue...
Kicks is a French Qix clone. As in Qix the player must "catch" a percentage of the game screen (70%...
Kid Paddle: Lost In The Game is a 3D platform game inspired by Midam's comic strip Kid Paddle. Kid Paddle...
A Kids Jigsaw Puzzle.This Jigsaw Puzzle loads a puzzle and then shuffles the pieces. You need put them back together.this...
Game Boy Advance (2005)
Kim returns to battle fiendish villains once again, but this time she's got help in the form of her klutzy...
Nintendo DS (2005)
The insane Dr. Drakken and his sidekick Shego have kidnapped Kim's techno-geek friend, Wade, and it's up to you to...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Kinectimals is one of the launch titles for Microsoft's hands-free controller, the Kinect sensor. The game falls in line a...
This follow-up to the Famicom version of Kinetic Connection (Kineko) contains 10 new moving puzzles to solve. Apart from that,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction