DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
PlayStation 4 (2016)
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Kokoro ga Mizugi ni Kigaetara. ("If Kokoro changes into a swimsuit...") is a side-story episode to Onna no Ko to...
Kollekciya klassiki. Brat'ya Piloty is a compilation of five 2D games about Pilot Brothers: Pilot Brothers: On the Track of...
Kollekciya klassiki. Brat'ya Piloty 3D is a compilation of two 3D games about Pilot Brothers: Brat'ya Piloty 3D. Delo ob...
Atari ST (2010)
Kolmik Deluxe Edition is an extended version of the original Kolmik game, which was bonus minigame in the game Pooz...
Commodore 64 (1994)
Kolor is a simple game where the player must remember the color shown in the very short moment. Before quessing...
Kolor Lines is a conversion of the game Color Lines. The goal of this board game is to build lines...
Koło Szczęścia is a game loosely based on the TV game show named Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns...
Komeiji Satori no Jousou Kyouiku is a single-player fangame based on the Tōhō series. Based on the gameplay of ChuChu...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Konductra is a touch-based game where players can challenge one another via the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection and battle head-to-head by...
Konstruktor is a puzzle board game, similar to Sokoban. The goal of the player is to push all the white/blue...
The Kore Gang is a platform action game. You play as three friends; Pixie, Madboy and Rex, who accidentally finds...
In this game the player is Akane, a fearless girl who's out to deliver mail to lots and lots of...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
The Korth Trilogy is a series of children's Science fiction adventure books written by Peter K. McBride and published by...
Kosmopolska is a point-and-click adventure where the protagonist is imprisoned for unknowns reasons. He has lost his memory, and all...
The lead characters from C's Ware's hentai games grew tired of constantly being forced to act in pornographic scenes. They...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction