DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This digitally distributed game collection includes: King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart...
King’s Quest III: To Heir is Human is a remake of the classic third installment of the King’s Quest series...
The Realm of Sun is a magical world situated above the Kingdom of Daventry. Powerful beings known as Archons dwell...
The NES version of King's Quest V retains the icon-based interface and most of the locations, puzzles, and dialogue from...
King's Valley is a puzzle game in which you need to collect all the treasures by drilling and cutting your...
King's Valley 2 is a puzzle game and a follow-up to King's Valley. Once again you need to collect all...
Kio's GunShi is a browser conversion of the Macintosh game GunShy from 1987. It is implementing the Solitaire Mahjongg rules...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Kirby Slide Puzzle is a simple sliding puzzle contained on a single e-card. The player is presented with an eight...
Game Boy Color (2000)
King Dedede is at it again, this time taking all of the stars from the sky. Thankfully for Dreamland, Kirby...
The Kite is a 2D point-and-click adventure game about domestic abuse. It tells the story of the Russian couple Masha...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction