DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Ojom's puzzler King of Zing lets the player take control of a bouncing rubber ball which must be guided to...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
The King's Keep is a graphical arcade adventure. The player is imprisoned inside a castle keep belonging to their father,...
Kingsley's Adventure is a 3D action-adventure game for the PlayStation in a similar vein as The Legend of Zelda. In...
This digitally distributed game collection includes: King's Quest King's Quest II: Romancing the Throne King's Quest III: To Heir is...
This digitally distributed game collection includes: King's Quest IV: The Perils of Rosella King's Quest V: Absence Makes the Heart...
King’s Quest III: To Heir is Human is a remake of the classic third installment of the King’s Quest series...
The Realm of Sun is a magical world situated above the Kingdom of Daventry. Powerful beings known as Archons dwell...
The NES version of King's Quest V retains the icon-based interface and most of the locations, puzzles, and dialogue from...
King's Valley is a puzzle game in which you need to collect all the treasures by drilling and cutting your...
King's Valley 2 is a puzzle game and a follow-up to King's Valley. Once again you need to collect all...
Kio's GunShi is a browser conversion of the Macintosh game GunShy from 1987. It is implementing the Solitaire Mahjongg rules...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Kirby Slide Puzzle is a simple sliding puzzle contained on a single e-card. The player is presented with an eight...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction