DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A city has been formed from the bones of a long-dead Orodrid creature, and you are from one of the...
Knightsquire is a freeware point-and-click adventure game developed in Adventure Game Studio. The gameplay and graphics are similar to Gobliiins....
Knight's Tour is a set of chess based puzzles from Zillions Development. It's one of a series of puzzle and...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Knight's Tour is a single player, freeware game.The player is given a chessboard onto which they can place a single...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Knock is a puzzle-solving game. The player's task is to collect all the hearts before time runs out. Unfortunately, the...
Somewhere situated on the screen is an idol of a green monster. Also on the screen is a 16-ton weight....
Knuddel's Quest is a shareware puzzle-action-adventure game.The object of the game is to get Knuddle, the hero who has been...
Little Knytt is playing outside when he is suddenly abducted by a UFO. It collides with a meteorite and crash...
Knytt Stories, the sequel to Knytt, is a jump-and-run platformer with a distinctive minimalist art style. It is set in...
Koach Tzabar is a promotional game distributed along with the Israeli Tzabar Salads. The gameplay is similar to Xonix. The...
Koach Tzabar 2 was the second promotional game distributed along with the Israeli "Tzabar Salads".Tzabar 2 is a Memory game...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
Kokoro ga Mizugi ni Kigaetara. ("If Kokoro changes into a swimsuit...") is a side-story episode to Onna no Ko to...
Kollekciya klassiki. Brat'ya Piloty is a compilation of five 2D games about Pilot Brothers: Pilot Brothers: On the Track of...
Kollekciya klassiki. Brat'ya Piloty 3D is a compilation of two 3D games about Pilot Brothers: Brat'ya Piloty 3D. Delo ob...
Atari ST (2010)
Kolmik Deluxe Edition is an extended version of the original Kolmik game, which was bonus minigame in the game Pooz...
Commodore 64 (1993)
Koło fortuny is a game loosely based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction