DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Advance (2003)
Kirby Slide Puzzle is a simple sliding puzzle contained on a single e-card. The player is presented with an eight...
Game Boy Color (2000)
King Dedede is at it again, this time taking all of the stars from the sky. Thankfully for Dreamland, Kirby...
The Kite is a 2D point-and-click adventure game about domestic abuse. It tells the story of the Russian couple Masha...
Kkoedori is a Korean-made action puzzle game similar in concept to Solomon's Key. The player must construct and destroy blocks...
Klickety is a conversion of the game Clickomania. You have a board filled with colored stones and the goal is...
The principle of Klix! 2 is essentially the same as in Klix!. This sequel offers more options to choose the...
An implementation of the popular "Klondike" form of patience, for the Amiga. It is entirely mousedriven and has online help...
Atari 8-bit (2006)
Klony is a puzzle board game where the player competes with the computer. It is a clone of the arcade...
Atari 8-bit (2010)
Klony 2010 is a puzzle board game where the player competes with the computer. The aim is to fill the...
Game Boy Color (2001)
A puzzle game with rotating and sliding blocks. The player must keep the central Klustar from expanding to hit the...
KMines is an implementation of the classic Minesweeper game for the KDE desktop. On a rectangular board there are bombs...
In this puzzle game you have to correctly guess a sequence of colors.You have six colors (white, blue, green, magenta,...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Knerten Gifter Seg is a children's title based on the film with the same name (Known as Twigson Ties the...
The goal in KNetWalk is to build a working network. On a square board there are several "interlinks", some are...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction