DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A micro game that challenges speed, memory, concentration and dexterity. Match as many elemental symbols with their corresponding index number...
Considering that side-scrolling is a hallmark of platform games, you'd figure that they'd prompt players to exercise more lateral thinking....
ZX Spectrum (1987)
You are Hercules and have murdered your own family in a moment of weakness. To get your freedom after your...
This is a download-only game in which you control a rat who is required to run around a maze until...
Labyrinth is a maze game similar to Gauntlet, but with a more definite goal and some adventure elements. It is...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Labyrinth is a single-player, mouse controlled game. It was developed by the Cosmi Corporation and is featured in a number...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Labyrinthion is a flick screen action maze game in the vein of UPG's Atic Atac, in which an adventurer is...
La Croix Pan is a short AGS adventure game set in the town of the same name in June 1944....
Lady is a girl from a good family. However, she doesn't care much for good manners and diligent study, but...
The Lady is a short surreal game that aims to evoke feelings of confusion, anxiety, paranoia and depression. You control...
Lament is a puzzle platformer controlling the girl Emma and it incorporates patterns of sounds to solve puzzles. Emma needs...
Lament Island is a fully 3D action-adventure game along the lines of Tomb Raider, but with a Chinese setting. You...
La•Mulana is a platform title that was five years in development and was designed to look like an MSX game....
The Land Before Time: Return to the Great Valley is a 3D platform game based on the animated film series...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction