DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Junction is a puzzle game somewhat similar to Pipe Dream where the object of the game is to slide square...
Game Gear (1991)
Junction on the Game Gear plays much like its Genesis equivalent but the view is top-down rather than isometric. The...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
A unique combination of side-scrolling platform and puzzle solving genres, where you must solve the puzzles behind the DNA of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
K3 en het IJsprinsesje is a game based around the Flemish girl band K3 and particularly the second movie based...
The story of this game tells about the year 2000 when most of the people became servants to a mysterious...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Kacze Opowieści czyli...Tabliczka Mnożenia na Wesoło is an educational game based on the Duck Tales franchise for multiplication tablet teaching....
Kaczka is a puzzle game based on Polish TV show titled Czy wydra wygra. The goal of the player is...
Kaette Kita Mario Bros. is an upgraded Famicom Disk System version of the first NES port of the arcade game...
Kaiser Kitty is a platform puzzle game starring the eponymous hero, ruler of Kittyland and proud bearer of Kitty Edge,...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Pipi is a girl who loves children. She travels from village to village, making delicious sweets and giving them to...
Game Gear (1996)
Kaitō Saint Tail is a 2D top-down arcade game with several puzzle-solving minigames. The game is based on manga/anime series...
Kakuro XXL is a PC translation of the logic game Kakuro. It is similar to a crossword puzzles but instead...
Xbox 360 (2005)
Kameo: Elements of Power was one of the Xbox 360 launch games and puts you in the role of the...
Kannan! is a puzzle game with educational elements based on a Swedish game show with the same name. The player...
Kaolao is a child Aztec shaman stuck in the future. His only hope to get back to the present is...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction