DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Jumper is a single player Frogger style game.The game plays like most other games in this genre, take a group...
Atari ST (1992)
Jumping Ghost is a one screen multilevel platform game where the aim of each level is to make it to...
Atari 8-bit (1993)
Jumping Jack is an arcade puzzle-solving game. The player's task is to break all the tiles. The number of lines...
Jumpy is a single player platform game.In this game the player controls a green ball which bounces around the screen....
Game Gear (1991)
Junction on the Game Gear plays much like its Genesis equivalent but the view is top-down rather than isometric. The...
Junction is a puzzle game somewhat similar to Pipe Dream where the object of the game is to slide square...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
A unique combination of side-scrolling platform and puzzle solving genres, where you must solve the puzzles behind the DNA of...
Nintendo DS (2008)
K3 en het IJsprinsesje is a game based around the Flemish girl band K3 and particularly the second movie based...
The story of this game tells about the year 2000 when most of the people became servants to a mysterious...
Commodore 64 (1992)
Kacze Opowieści czyli...Tabliczka Mnożenia na Wesoło is an educational game based on the Duck Tales franchise for multiplication tablet teaching....
Kaczka is a puzzle game based on Polish TV show titled Czy wydra wygra. The goal of the player is...
Kaette Kita Mario Bros. is an upgraded Famicom Disk System version of the first NES port of the arcade game...
Kaiser Kitty is a platform puzzle game starring the eponymous hero, ruler of Kittyland and proud bearer of Kitty Edge,...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Pipi is a girl who loves children. She travels from village to village, making delicious sweets and giving them to...
Game Gear (1996)
Kaitō Saint Tail is a 2D top-down arcade game with several puzzle-solving minigames. The game is based on manga/anime series...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction