DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The objective of Kruiswoord (Crossword) is to fill in the entire crossword with Dutch words. The player can ask the...
Kubus is a basic vertical scrolling arcade game in which you, as an astronaut, have to collect the purple dots...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Kukaku is a 2-player competitive puzzle game where the player must shoot colored blocks in order to match them. The...
Nintendo DS (2008)
In this game based on the 2008 DreamWorks movie of the same name, the player is Po the panda. Po...
Kung Fu Panda: Path of the Panda is an educational game. It consists of several missions that more or less...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
Kuon is a horror game set in Heian period (12th century) in Japan. The player controls three protagonists in the...
Kurtan is an old clone of Sokoban, developed by a joint US-Georgian (former USSR) venture. The game was widely circulated...
Nintendo DSi (2009)
Rotate the numbered balls, and line them up horizontally or vertically to make them disappear! Kuru Kuru Action Kuru Pachi...
Game Boy (1989)
Kwirk is a puzzle-game, in which you have to help a tomato reach the exit of numerous levels. The path...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Kya and her brother Frank have been transported into a different dimension, and upon arriving are separated! Kya meets (and...
Kyarukan: Super Break Down!! is a simple tile-matching puzzle game with an erotic theme. The player is presented with a...
Windows 3.x (1992)
This is a shareware puzzle game, registration originally designed to support the charity "Save the Children." In it, you play...
Kyumi Puzzle is a 2D item matching puzzle game. The objective is to remove all the items from the screen...
A micro game that challenges speed, memory, concentration and dexterity. Match as many elemental symbols with their corresponding index number...
Considering that side-scrolling is a hallmark of platform games, you'd figure that they'd prompt players to exercise more lateral thinking....
ZX Spectrum (1987)
You are Hercules and have murdered your own family in a moment of weakness. To get your freedom after your...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction