DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo DS (2010)
Legend of Kay is a 3D puzzle platformer based on the 2005 PS2 game Legend of Kay. It takes place...
Legend of Lothian is a public domain RPG heavily inspired by the Ultima series. As it happens, Lothian, king of...
In Legend of Myra, humanity tries to exterminate all rabbits. And obviously the best way to do this is by...
The legend of PicoHERO is a simple, short RPG game with a Zelda-like real-time gameplay and NES-styled graphics. To save...
The Legend of Princess is a one-level arcade interpretation of Zelda. Players control Link as the main character in a...
Nintendo DS (2006)
When the Dark Master attacked the sacred temple, the Fire Guardian, Ignitus, could only manage to save one of the...
Nintendo DS (2008)
The Nintendo DS adaptation of The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (the third and final game of the...
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds is the sequel to 1991's The Legend of Zelda: A Link to...
In this parody of The Legend of Zelda, you must first defeat the Lampshade Guardian then retrieve the Mystical Lampshade....
This disc contains emulated versions of the NES games The Legend of Zelda and Zelda II: The Adventure of Link,...
Long ago in the kingdom of Hyrule, an evil sorcerer began kidnapping young maidens. This sorcerer was known as Vaati,...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition is a port of the multiplayer component of The Legend of Zelda:...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.73 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction