DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The Knight Lore Remake for MSX 2 adds colors, new graphics and animation to the original, monochromatic 8-bit game, as...
Knight Moves puts a twist on the old chess game and puts you in charge of a knight that has...
ZX Spectrum (2013)
Knights & Demons DX is a remake of the original Knights & Demons, which is based on the puzzle game...
A city has been formed from the bones of a long-dead Orodrid creature, and you are from one of the...
Knightsquire is a freeware point-and-click adventure game developed in Adventure Game Studio. The gameplay and graphics are similar to Gobliiins....
Knight's Tour is a set of chess based puzzles from Zillions Development. It's one of a series of puzzle and...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Knight's Tour is a single player, freeware game.The player is given a chessboard onto which they can place a single...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Knock is a puzzle-solving game. The player's task is to collect all the hearts before time runs out. Unfortunately, the...
Somewhere situated on the screen is an idol of a green monster. Also on the screen is a 16-ton weight....
Knuddel's Quest is a shareware puzzle-action-adventure game.The object of the game is to get Knuddle, the hero who has been...
Little Knytt is playing outside when he is suddenly abducted by a UFO. It collides with a meteorite and crash...
Knytt Stories, the sequel to Knytt, is a jump-and-run platformer with a distinctive minimalist art style. It is set in...
Koach Tzabar is a promotional game distributed along with the Israeli Tzabar Salads. The gameplay is similar to Xonix. The...
Koach Tzabar 2 was the second promotional game distributed along with the Israeli "Tzabar Salads".Tzabar 2 is a Memory game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction