DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
L'Ange et le Demon is a French adventure game that takes place around the Mont-Saint-Michel in Normandy, France. It is...
Lao's Quest is a 2D puzzle platform with a retro visual design. The main hero is Lao who must rescue...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
You have been trapped in a vortex by the Gods of Zzam. To escape you must bring them their crystals,...
Laptop & Travel Games is a compilation pack from eGames that includes several games that are simple to play and...
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Anniversary for mobile phones differs from the PC/console version in that it is not directly...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
The GBA version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend is a side-scrolling platform game more similar to the DS version...
DVD Player (2006)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Action Adventure is an interactive movie based on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Angel...
This edition is limited to 7600 copies and includes: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness A mini-maglite "Solitaire"...
In this sequel to Larry Vales: Traffic Division, Larry is still a measly traffic officer while his partner got all...
Larry Vales is an officer in the traffic patrol in a little town in Tennessee. Recently a local insane scientist...
Laser Kombat is a puzzle game played by controlling a tank from a top-down perspective. The tank must be guided...
A fun puzzle game in which you arrange mirrors to beam light onto a target. New obstacles and powerups keep...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction