DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The principle of Klix! 2 is essentially the same as in Klix!. This sequel offers more options to choose the...
An implementation of the popular "Klondike" form of patience, for the Amiga. It is entirely mousedriven and has online help...
Atari 8-bit (2006)
Klony is a puzzle board game where the player competes with the computer. It is a clone of the arcade...
Atari 8-bit (2010)
Klony 2010 is a puzzle board game where the player competes with the computer. The aim is to fill the...
Game Boy Color (2001)
A puzzle game with rotating and sliding blocks. The player must keep the central Klustar from expanding to hit the...
KMines is an implementation of the classic Minesweeper game for the KDE desktop. On a rectangular board there are bombs...
In this puzzle game you have to correctly guess a sequence of colors.You have six colors (white, blue, green, magenta,...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Knerten Gifter Seg is a children's title based on the film with the same name (Known as Twigson Ties the...
The goal in KNetWalk is to build a working network. On a square board there are several "interlinks", some are...
The Knight Lore Remake for MSX 2 adds colors, new graphics and animation to the original, monochromatic 8-bit game, as...
Knight Moves puts a twist on the old chess game and puts you in charge of a knight that has...
ZX Spectrum (2013)
Knights & Demons DX is a remake of the original Knights & Demons, which is based on the puzzle game...
A city has been formed from the bones of a long-dead Orodrid creature, and you are from one of the...
Knightsquire is a freeware point-and-click adventure game developed in Adventure Game Studio. The gameplay and graphics are similar to Gobliiins....
Knight's Tour is a set of chess based puzzles from Zillions Development. It's one of a series of puzzle and...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction