DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Advance (2006)
The GBA version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend is a side-scrolling platform game more similar to the DS version...
DVD Player (2006)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Action Adventure is an interactive movie based on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Angel...
This edition is limited to 7600 copies and includes: Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness A mini-maglite "Solitaire"...
In this sequel to Larry Vales: Traffic Division, Larry is still a measly traffic officer while his partner got all...
Larry Vales is an officer in the traffic patrol in a little town in Tennessee. Recently a local insane scientist...
Laser Kombat is a puzzle game played by controlling a tank from a top-down perspective. The tank must be guided...
A fun puzzle game in which you arrange mirrors to beam light onto a target. New obstacles and powerups keep...
Laser Lords is a comedic adventure game that takes place in space.In the game the player takes on the role...
The aim of the game is to destroy all the alarm system sensors by means of a laser beam and...
Lasermania 2 is an enhanced version of the first part, released back in 1990 for Atari platform. The aim is...
Atari 8-bit (1990)
This compilation includes the following titles: Lasermania is a puzzle game. The aim is to destroy all the alarm system...
Windows 3.x (1993)
Laserstrike is a single-player, shareware, puzzle game. The object of the game is to fire a laser at a target...
LaserTank or Laser Tank is a 2D puzzle-solving game, similar to Lasermania or Laser Kombat. The player controls a tank,...
Lassi Quest is the first complete game made with the Adventure Game Studio (AGS). It features the playable character Lassi...
This is a digital re-release of the original game packaged as a collectors edition and updated for compatibility with more...
The main character's aunt was a voodoo witch in New Orleans who made potions to help friends and neighbors with...
This updated version of the original MS-DOS game Last Half of Darkness for Windows includes all three chapters.Although the story...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction