DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
ANDI-Land is a computer adventure game where the player solves simple puzzles through conversation with artificially intelligent characters.Players use the...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Android Nim is a representation of the mathematical game Nim. Players take turns removing a desired quantity from a number...
Anemone is the story of a girl who has lost her mother. In order to cope with her loss, the...
The Spiel des Jahres (Game of the Year) edition of A New Beginning contains the game itself, playable in German...
ZX Spectrum (1987)
The planet Anfractuos is about to reach the end of its life, due to its sun evolving into a Supernova....
Angela Young is still trapped inside her own dream, trying to find a way to wake up and escape the...
Angela Young was reading a book when she and her cat, Felix, fell asleep and began dreaming. In her dream,...
Angel Code: A Linda Hyde Mystery is a hidden-object adventure game with a touch of supernatural. The protagonist of the...
The two young angels Frans and Fia are late for their angel exams and head over to ceremonial hall, in...
For centuries, the lands of Angkor have been under an evil curse. Solve puzzles to find and restore the Amulet...
Angry Birds: Heikki is a web browser based, Formula One themed version of the original Angry Birds game. It's subtitled...
Xbox 360 (2011)
God is pissed and so he decided to destroy four human cities. The player controls his hand and rains down...
A one-level imitation of Angry Birds, this game puts the player in the role of the Russian establishment circa mid-2012,...
Animal Ark is a typical mahjong solitaire game. The player has to combine two tiles of the same type (representing...
Nintendo DS (2007)
'Animal Genius' allows players to play 5 different types of games in order to test their intelligence of the animal...
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction