DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A game of maze navigation, in which you race against time through random-generated labyrinths of varying difficulty levels. Not only...
In this shareware (but fully functional) maze-solving game, players go on a treasure hunt within computer-generated labyrinths. There are five...
Windows 3.x (1995)
Labyrinth is a single-player, mouse controlled game. It was developed by the Cosmi Corporation and is featured in a number...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Labyrinthion is a flick screen action maze game in the vein of UPG's Atic Atac, in which an adventurer is...
Commodore 64 (1995)
Laced Tiles is a jigsaw puzzle game where players assemble tiles in such a way that they create a picture...
La Croix Pan is a short AGS adventure game set in the town of the same name in June 1944....
Ladder Man I is a puzzle game that was distributed freely, i.e. without a registration fee, to publicise Soleau Software's...
Ladder Man II is a the second Ladder Man in Soleau Software's Mindscape series.In terms of game play it is...
Help Ladder Man collect all the light bulbs in each of the 30 puzzle rooms and then try to reach...
Lady is a girl from a good family. However, she doesn't care much for good manners and diligent study, but...
The Lady is a short surreal game that aims to evoke feelings of confusion, anxiety, paranoia and depression. You control...
Atari ST (1993)
Lamemine is a puzzle game heavily inspired by the Minesweeper variant shipped with Windows 3.1.The goal of the game is...
Lament is a puzzle platformer controlling the girl Emma and it incorporates patterns of sounds to solve puzzles. Emma needs...
Lament Island is a fully 3D action-adventure game along the lines of Tomb Raider, but with a Chinese setting. You...
La•Mulana is a platform title that was five years in development and was designed to look like an MSX game....
The Land Before Time: Return to the Great Valley is a 3D platform game based on the animated film series...
Landmine is a single player, mouse controlled Minesweeper gameGameplay is standard for games in this genre. The player selects cells...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction