DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This compilation groups 3 of the Last Half of Darkness games together on one DVD: Last Half of Darkness: Shadows...
Nintendo DS (2010)
Last Window: The Secret of Cape West is an adventure video game. It is a follow-up to Hotel Dusk: Room...
Laura's Happy Adventures is an adventure aimed at girls that uses the typical Playmobil look for its graphics. The player...
Solve intriguing, true-to-life murder mysteries in this adventure game, the 4th one based upon the popular Law & Order television...
In Law & Order II you have to solve a murder case with the advantages and restrictions of dealing with...
In the third installment of the series based on the famous TV-series your team is investigating the murder of Ukrainian...
A compilation of three Law & Order licensed adventure games including: Law & Order: Dead on the Money Law &...
LazyMines is a Minesweeper variant for the Amiga, played in a window on the Workbench. It has all the functions...
Apple II (1985)
Le crime du parking (The Crime of the Parking Lot) is a French text adventure where players need to investigate...
Ledix is a Soko-ban implementation. In each level boxes have to be pushed to defined destination spots. Pulling is not...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Left Brain, Right Brain is a mind exercise-type game. Its mini-games are designed to stimulate both the right and left...
Legacy is a text adventure game with graphics where the player is Dagon Bathraal, a young magician who is sent...
An ex-cop and now fledgling P.I., Ren Silver has set up shop in an old warehouse. Her cases haven't been...
The Special Edition of Legacy of Kain: Defiance includes:Legacy of Kain: Defiance Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Legacy of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction