DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Luka Vittori is a circus knife-thrower from the late 19th century Italy. After the end of the French-Prussian war, he...
Nintendo DS (2008)
LEGO Batman is based on the other games of the same name, with multiple changes made to accommodate the DS...
LEGO Chess is a computer chess game with LEGO figures such as a cowboys, Indians, sailors and pirates. It has...
Wii U (2013)
LEGO City Undercover is an open world, action adventure game. You take on the role of Chase McCain, an undercover...
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
The game is a prequel to LEGO City Undercover and tells the story of Chase McCains's (and other characters from...
LEGO Creator: Harry Potter takes the LEGO Creator concept to the Harry Potter franchise. It is the third game based...
You explore different parts of Hogwarts, picking up chests and chocolate frogs to open up tutorials, completing tutorials to open...
Xbox 360 (2008)
This compilation, included with a Xbox 360 holiday bundle (U.S) and wireless controller bundle (Europe), contains: LEGO Indiana Jones: The...
LEGOLAND is an educational game that shows how to build a good park. You get the job as a park...
A LEGO Technic set (i.e. real bricks) with a special radio controlled, fully programmable brick (the "P-Brick") forming the heart...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction