DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
This special edition includes: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Golden Wii Remote Plus with a Zelda logo and a...
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword once again places the player in control of Link, a Hylian boy who this...
The Legend of Zelda: The Fallen Sage is a fan-made game based on The Legend of Zelda franchise and more...
The Legend of Zelda: Time's Menagerie is another installment in the fan-series created by "The Undying Nephalim", the previous entry...
Nintendo 3DS (2015)
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is an action-adventure game, it's the direct sequel of The Legend of Zelda:...
This is the second adventure in which the player takes on the role of the Inspector, a crime-solving fighter/mage. This...
Legends of Murder is a fantasy/role-playing/murder mystery game. In Volume 1 of the series you, Inspector, have been summoned to...
Luka Vittori is a circus knife-thrower from the late 19th century Italy. After the end of the French-Prussian war, he...
Nintendo DS (2008)
LEGO Batman is based on the other games of the same name, with multiple changes made to accommodate the DS...
LEGO Chess is a computer chess game with LEGO figures such as a cowboys, Indians, sailors and pirates. It has...
Wii U (2013)
LEGO City Undercover is an open world, action adventure game. You take on the role of Chase McCain, an undercover...
Nintendo 3DS (2013)
The game is a prequel to LEGO City Undercover and tells the story of Chase McCains's (and other characters from...
LEGO Creator: Harry Potter takes the LEGO Creator concept to the Harry Potter franchise. It is the third game based...
You explore different parts of Hogwarts, picking up chests and chocolate frogs to open up tutorials, completing tutorials to open...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction