DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Copper is the bastard son of Eric LeGré, brother of King Richard and commander of the White Army who had...
L'Ange et le Demon is a French adventure game that takes place around the Mont-Saint-Michel in Normandy, France. It is...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
You have been trapped in a vortex by the Gods of Zzam. To escape you must bring them their crystals,...
Laptop & Travel Games is a compilation pack from eGames that includes several games that are simple to play and...
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - Anniversary for mobile phones differs from the PC/console version in that it is not directly...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
The GBA version of Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend is a side-scrolling platform game more similar to the DS version...
DVD Player (2006)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Action Adventure is an interactive movie based on Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - The Angel...
In this sequel to Larry Vales: Traffic Division, Larry is still a measly traffic officer while his partner got all...
Larry Vales is an officer in the traffic patrol in a little town in Tennessee. Recently a local insane scientist...
Laser Kombat is a puzzle game played by controlling a tank from a top-down perspective. The tank must be guided...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction