DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
In Lemming Rampage, the player uses a catapult to throw lemmings into the air. By using objects such as trampolines,...
Apple IIgs (1997)
LemminGS is an unlicensed port of Lemmings for the Apple IIGS.The graphics were pulled from the Atari ST version, the...
This is a Lemmings game, but one that's not in a side-scrolling perspective like the early ones. You have to...
Game Boy Advance (2004)
Based on the movie (and first three books of the series), Lemony Snicket's a Series of Unfortunate Events for Game...
In the sequel to Les Manley In: Search for the King, Les is searching for Helmut the Human Bean. Les'...
Les Visiteurs Le Jeu is a first-person adventure game and a sequel to the film of the same name. Godefroy...
Oskar Sláma is a teenager with yellow hair who studies really bad at school. His parents are so angry at...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Let's Play: Schools is another game in the Let's Play brand. In this game, the player acts as a young...
Lettergreep is a word puzzle game in which you have to make as many words as possible from given syllables....
Lily has made an amazing discovery: a 'spelling intelligence' serum. Unfortunately, the evil Dr. Al Literate wants to steal the...
Lew Leon (Leon the Lion) is a platform game that tells the story of a lion who tries to find...
Lexicon Word Challenge consists of three basic word puzzle games wrapped in a rain forest theme. The game has three...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games by as rated by our users:
- 4.94 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (Limited Edition) (2003)
- 4.10 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (2013)
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 3.89 Tomb Raider II Starring Lara Croft (2009)
- 4.80 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (Collector's Limited Edition) (2009)
- 4.06 Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (1993)
- 4.14 Trine (2011)
- 3.75 Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders (1991)
- 4.69 LostWinds (2008)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction