DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Laura's Happy Adventures is an adventure aimed at girls that uses the typical Playmobil look for its graphics. The player...
Solve intriguing, true-to-life murder mysteries in this adventure game, the 4th one based upon the popular Law & Order television...
In Law & Order II you have to solve a murder case with the advantages and restrictions of dealing with...
In the third installment of the series based on the famous TV-series your team is investigating the murder of Ukrainian...
A compilation of three Law & Order licensed adventure games including: Law & Order: Dead on the Money Law &...
LazyMines is a Minesweeper variant for the Amiga, played in a window on the Workbench. It has all the functions...
Apple II (1985)
Le crime du parking (The Crime of the Parking Lot) is a French text adventure where players need to investigate...
Ledix is a Soko-ban implementation. In each level boxes have to be pushed to defined destination spots. Pulling is not...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Left Brain, Right Brain is a mind exercise-type game. Its mini-games are designed to stimulate both the right and left...
Legacy is a text adventure game with graphics where the player is Dagon Bathraal, a young magician who is sent...
An ex-cop and now fledgling P.I., Ren Silver has set up shop in an old warehouse. Her cases haven't been...
The Special Edition of Legacy of Kain: Defiance includes:Legacy of Kain: Defiance Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 Legacy of...
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - Quest for Melchiah is the SmartSaver series budget edition of Legacy of Kain: Soul...
The year is 1993. The protagonist's ancestors, the Winthrops, have obviously dealt with black magic and perhaps even pacts with...
Nintendo DS (2008)
It's another peaceful day in the kingdom of Pufftop. Starfy was having a nap, when all of a sudden, there...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction