DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Oskar Sláma is a teenager with yellow hair who studies really bad at school. His parents are so angry at...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Let's Play: Schools is another game in the Let's Play brand. In this game, the player acts as a young...
Lettergreep is a word puzzle game in which you have to make as many words as possible from given syllables....
Lily has made an amazing discovery: a 'spelling intelligence' serum. Unfortunately, the evil Dr. Al Literate wants to steal the...
Lew Leon (Leon the Lion) is a platform game that tells the story of a lion who tries to find...
Lexicon Word Challenge consists of three basic word puzzle games wrapped in a rain forest theme. The game has three...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Leximo is a puzzle game where the player must spell words using hexagonal tiles that fall into the playfield. After...
Five kids have to retrieve stolen parts of their science fair project.Lex Venture: A Crossword Caper is a word game...
The sequel to La luz del druida serves as a closure to the Leyendas de Lhodrye short series (only two...
The prophecies of old tell of a cataclysm which will bring an era of pain and destruction, the responsible would...
A house has landed on the Witch of the East. Go and determine if the occupant of that house is...
L-Game is a simple 1-2 player puzzle game where the target is to move the pieces on the playfield so...
Liath: WorldSpiral is a Russian-made point-and-click, third-person graphical adventure which involves talking to people, solving puzzles and general exploring. In...
Liczby is a simple text based guesswork game. The player chooses one number in the range of one to ten...
Lifeboat: Story of Cedrick - The Directors Ultimate Super Cut Edition is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You control the...
Father Randolph Holton, a Catholic priest, has disappeared. The son that no one knows about, John, goes to his father's...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction