DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Angel Cat Sugar is a single-player, keyboard-controlled platform game that was released on multiple platforms. It is based on the...
Angel Code: A Linda Hyde Mystery is a hidden-object adventure game with a touch of supernatural. The protagonist of the...
The two young angels Frans and Fia are late for their angel exams and head over to ceremonial hall, in...
For centuries, the lands of Angkor have been under an evil curse. Solve puzzles to find and restore the Amulet...
Angry Birds: Heikki is a web browser based, Formula One themed version of the original Angry Birds game. It's subtitled...
Xbox 360 (2011)
God is pissed and so he decided to destroy four human cities. The player controls his hand and rains down...
A one-level imitation of Angry Birds, this game puts the player in the role of the Russian establishment circa mid-2012,...
Nintendo DS (2007)
'Animal Genius' allows players to play 5 different types of games in order to test their intelligence of the animal...
Animal Math is an educational game that uses pictures of animals to teach counting, sequences, addition and subtraction. For example,...
Animals of Africa is a single player, mouse controlled maze game.The object of the game is to travel from an...
Those lab mice bent on world domination, Pinky and The Brain, have hatched a new scheme to try to take...
This shareware game tile matching game offers the options of playing with 16, 24, 36 or 64 tiles. After registration...
You and the Animorphs are enjoying a little vacation when strange suspicious activities start to happen. Is the near by...
The anniversary edition of Ankh does support widescreen resolution as well as Steam trading cards. It does also include bonus...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.63 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Comics [DEPRECATED]
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction