DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Magic Eraser is a graphical puzzle action game. The game features six famous Russian paintings that are spotted with ink....
Magic Fairy Tales - Barbie As Rapunzel + Hot Wheels - Custom Car Designer is a two title compilation aimed...
In The Magic Garden, the player takes the role of the gnome Grobble whose attempt at a robbery failed. His...
Magic Lanterns is the second game released by Boomzap, a small Singaporean developer of casual games. Like their first game,...
Magic Lines is a single player, mouse controlled, tile matching game that is part of Agentix Software's Magic Games Collection....
Magic Match is a "Match 3" game in which the player is presented with a board that has a random...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
The plot is that you're a good wizard called Meltec, who turns lead into gold. For plot related reasons all...
The simple but funny logical game with nice graphics and sound. The rules of game are very simple. It is...
Atari 8-bit (1996)
Magic of Words is a puzzle game. The aim is to create a password indicated on the top side of...
Magic Pearls is a sokoban game. Your mission is to push the Magic Pearls (or crates in other sokoban games)...
For those drawing-game fans who just can't wait for Crayon Physics Deluxe, here's something to tide us over in the...
Seatbelts, everyone. Come and join Ms. Frizzle’ and her class as they discover the magic of flight. With Scholastic’s The...
Scholastic’s The Magic School Bus In Concert Activity Center combines educational value and entertainment appeal, making science concepts fun and...
Become the owner of a Magic Shop abandoned long ago by master magician Loriel. Customers looking to buy artifacts knock...
Magic, clad in her red bikini, awakes to find herself on a tropical beach she has never seen before. Is...
Magic Toy Factory is a game similar to Bust-A-Move. Like in Bust-A-Move the player controls a cannon that he can...
Magiczna Kostka is a computer adaptation of famous Rubik's Cube. The cube is presented in a standard 2D mode, including...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction