DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Magic Pearls is a sokoban game. Your mission is to push the Magic Pearls (or crates in other sokoban games)...
For those drawing-game fans who just can't wait for Crayon Physics Deluxe, here's something to tide us over in the...
Seatbelts, everyone. Come and join Ms. Frizzle’ and her class as they discover the magic of flight. With Scholastic’s The...
Scholastic’s The Magic School Bus In Concert Activity Center combines educational value and entertainment appeal, making science concepts fun and...
Become the owner of a Magic Shop abandoned long ago by master magician Loriel. Customers looking to buy artifacts knock...
Magic, clad in her red bikini, awakes to find herself on a tropical beach she has never seen before. Is...
Magic Toy Factory is a game similar to Bust-A-Move. Like in Bust-A-Move the player controls a cannon that he can...
Magiczna Kostka is a computer adaptation of famous Rubik's Cube. The cube is presented in a standard 2D mode, including...
The game is all about moving, replacing or discovering cards. You can choose from a set of 8, 18 and...
Magiczne Puzzle involves laying puzzles mixed in one of seven following different ways: Classic puzzles: arranging mixed puzzles. Convertible puzzles:...
Magische Kristalle is a puzzle game with a simple goal, remove as many crystals from the board before either time...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Playing with balls is fun! Magnetica is a fiendish action puzzler game from Japanese developer Mitchell Corporation, and the sequel...
Controlling a powerful electromagnet-tipped crane of the junkyard variety, the player has a limited amount of magnetic "energy" at their...
Magnetic: The Game of Games is a game played from a first-person perspective that allows the player's character to walk...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Mahjong Cub3D is a puzzle game that is both the classic Mahjong (sometimes known as Shanghai) solitaire game, and a...
Mahjong Escape is a mahjong solitaire game that takes the player on a journey through different historical ages from around...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction