DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Your useless ship has crash landed, yet again, on a hostile alien planet. Thankfully your on board computers have located...
Based on the character developed by Belgian cartoon artist Franquin, this platform features the player controlling Marsupilami, a strange animal...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen star in the portable adventure about junior detectives who can "solve any crime by dinnertime."Each mystery...
Masa Krytyczna is a puzzle game for two players. The aim of the game is to eliminate all the chips...
ZX Spectrum (1991)
Master Brain is turn-based card game and can be played as a one or two player game. It is based...
Atari 2600 (1983)
WANTED: A master builder to create structures per blueprints for Spectraville. To apply, insert cartridge into Atari 2600 and power...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Master of Illusion is different from other exercise games. This one is a take on magic, teaching the player but...
Masters of Sound is a point-and-click adventure set in a distant period of our future where music controls the universe.In...
Masyu is a single-player logic puzzle originating in Japan.Two kinds of symbols are placed onto a grid and the object...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction