DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Lost in Mine is a side-scrolling puzzle board game. The action takes place in a mine. The goal is to...
Private detective Burak Güney travels to Karabalta Town to investigate the disappearance of three university students who were camping in...
The deluxe edition of Lost in the Nightmare is a reworking of the original game. Most of the original content...
In 1992, a woman named Doralice was investigating a shipwreck when suddenly it started moving. Unable to understand what's going...
As the Tree of Life withers and dies, the dark wizard Balaak approaches the once peaceful Kingdom of Rosefal, returning...
Lost Lagoon: The Trail of Destiny is a hidden object game with adventure elements, where the main protagonist is a...
Lost on Parrot Island is a point and click adventure game with an interface similar to early LucasArts adventures. After...
Sinclair QL (1986)
The Lost Pharaoh is a maze exploration game inspired by Sabre Wulf. The player controls an explorer in the tomb...
The protagonist of Lost Realms: Legacy of the Sun Princess is Alexia. When the game starts she is having a...
Fresh from her adventures in Peru, Alexia travels to Turkey after being invited to enjoy a tourist trip with her...
The pirate Francis Lafitte was severely wounded on his left arm while plundering and boarding a ship. Not trusting anyone,...
The Lost Snowmen: Special Edition is a 2D platformer with puzzle elements similar to The Lost Vikings. It is shareware...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction