DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Lonely Night is a free 2D point-and-click adventure. You control the game with the mouse and have access to an...
This special edition is a re-issue of the original game, only for the German territory, to celebrate the April 2006...
Mr Johnson is afraid of ghosts. Unfortunately, a large pink specimen of the species is never far from him. Despite...
Lookz is a single player, 'Spot The Difference" game.The game shows the player two photographs side by side. They are...
Game Boy Color (2000)
Looney Tunes Collector: Alert! is an action game for the Game Boy Color. You play as Bugs Bunny who has...
Jigsaw puzzles at five difficulty levels. Puzzles are cels from Looney Tunes cartoons, and when you complete one, you get...
Nintendo 64 (2000)
Marvin the Martian has devised a plan to destroy the Earth and has built the Ultimate Weapon to do it....
Game Boy Color (2001)
Looney Tunes: Marvin Strikes Back! is the sequel to Looney Tunes Collector: Alert!. This time you play as Marvin the...
Loopy is a pipe laying style puzzle game but instead of pipes you're laying down paths that a bomb follows....
In the year 1179, on a small island off the coast of Wales, Baron Michel de Lustie interrupts the king's...
Game Boy Advance (2002)
Based on the legendary novels by the late JRR Tolkien, you take control of the Fellowship as they follow a...
In Lord of the Shades you are presented with a board like playfield, which is filled randomly with different colored...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction