DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Anna is a first-person horror game set in an abandoned house. It is experienced by the male protagonist in an...
The alien Catteni have arrived and crushed all organized resistance with their superior technology. Most cities lies in ruins, and...
Anne once lived in a beautiful rural village but they had to move to the city due to her father's...
Annie Android - Automated Affection is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be...
Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories is the sequel to the 2005 Nintendo DS game Trace Memory....
Another Perspective is a short 2D-puzzle platformer where you must collect keys to open doors and leave each level. The...
Another Small Favor is a short point-and-click adventure and the successor to A Small Favor. The player controls the same...
Commodore 64 (1991)
San Francisco 2016. A series of earthquakes has damaged several nuclear power plants, and the subsequent nuclear contamination has forced...
This is an updated version of Another World for the 15th anniversary of the original game. The basic resolution of...
Linux (2014), Windows (2013), Macintosh (2013), PlayStation 3 (2014), iPhone (2011), Android (2012), iPad (2011), Nintendo 3DS (2014), PS Vita (2014), Wii U (2014), PlayStation 4 (2014), Xbox One (2014) and Ouya (2013)
This is an updated version of Another World for the 20th anniversary of the original game, five years after the...
AntiC is a single player, shareware, puzzle game describing itself as "a cross between Othello and Life". The name is...
Antimatière is a game where the player explores a strange environment from a first-person perspective, solving puzzles to progress. The...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction