DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A Normal Lost Phone is a short game inspired by games such as Life is Strange and Gone Home. It...
Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories is the sequel to the 2005 Nintendo DS game Trace Memory....
Another Perspective is a short 2D-puzzle platformer where you must collect keys to open doors and leave each level. The...
Another Small Favor is a short point-and-click adventure and the successor to A Small Favor. The player controls the same...
Commodore 64 (1991)
San Francisco 2016. A series of earthquakes has damaged several nuclear power plants, and the subsequent nuclear contamination has forced...
This is an updated version of Another World for the 15th anniversary of the original game. The basic resolution of...
Linux (2014), Windows (2013), Macintosh (2013), PlayStation 3 (2014), iPhone (2011), Android (2012), iPad (2011), Nintendo 3DS (2014), PS Vita (2014), Wii U (2014), PlayStation 4 (2014), Xbox One (2014) and Ouya (2013)
This is an updated version of Another World for the 20th anniversary of the original game, five years after the...
AntiC is a single player, shareware, puzzle game describing itself as "a cross between Othello and Life". The name is...
Antimatière is a game where the player explores a strange environment from a first-person perspective, solving puzzles to progress. The...
Anti-Phishing Phil is a game developed to teach people to spot phishing web sites that are trying to get personal...
Antix (AntiXonix) is a QIX variant. There are multiple balls bouncing across the screen. You have to slide your character...
This compilation includes: Dark Fall: The Journal Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
Ant Run is an adaption of the popular pipe-laying games ... in this case, the task is to keep an...
Specter, a popular attraction at the amusement park, has been transformed from a mild-mannered monkey into a scheming simian through...
PlayStation 2 (2005)
Specter is back once again in the third main game in the Ape Escape series. With the help of a...
Specter's fed up with losing time and again in his attempts to take over the world. So he's decided to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction