DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The anniversary edition of Ankh does support widescreen resolution as well as Steam trading cards. It does also include bonus...
This compilation includes the two first Ankh games: Ankh Ankh: Heart of Osiris
This re-release of Ankh: Battle of the Gods at a budget price includes the following: full game Ankh: Battle of...
Acorn 32-bit (1998)
Ankh: The Tales of Mystery is a 3D point-and-click adventure game set in Cairo, Egypt, 500 BC. The player controls...
This compilation includes all three previously released games from the Ankh series. The games included are: Ankh Ankh: Heart of...
Anna is a first-person horror game set in an abandoned house. It is experienced by the male protagonist in an...
The alien Catteni have arrived and crushed all organized resistance with their superior technology. Most cities lies in ruins, and...
Anne once lived in a beautiful rural village but they had to move to the city due to her father's...
Annie Android - Automated Affection is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory. The game can be...
A Normal Lost Phone is a short game inspired by games such as Life is Strange and Gone Home. It...
Another Code: R - A Journey into Lost Memories is the sequel to the 2005 Nintendo DS game Trace Memory....
Another Perspective is a short 2D-puzzle platformer where you must collect keys to open doors and leave each level. The...
Another Small Favor is a short point-and-click adventure and the successor to A Small Favor. The player controls the same...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction