DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Make4 3D is a single player puzzle game. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code...
The goal of MakeBridge is very simple. You try to create a chain from the left to the right and...
MakeNumber's goal is literally to make a number.The player starts the game with seven randomly chosen numbers, whereby one is...
In Make Room for Mush the player takes the role of a mushroom and the goal is to create new...
Atari 2600 (1983)
You are Commander Harrington "Harry" Crag of the starship "Endless Search". You are put into a Malagai base for repairs...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
The Premium Edition of Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis includes: Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Original soundtrack featuring 33 songs...
Man Boy vs Doctor Sock is a short AGS adventure game created for the fifth One Room, One Week competition...
The Evergreen Lands have been abused and neglected for ages. Something must be done. The gods of the land have...
In this platform game your goal is to reach the bottom right of the screen where the exit to the...
Atari ST (2003)
Manga Puzzle is a picture puzzle game where you reorder scrambled manga pictures of girls. The player can use the...
Atari ST (2008)
Manical Drop is a puzzle game for one or two players based on Magical Drop from Data East. This is...
Manic Minefields is a Minesweeper variant. The objective of the game is to carefully select squares on a board, trying...
The Manipulator is a platform game where the player is contracted by the government to enter a facility and destroy...
Manpuku!! Nabe Kazoku is something as unusual as an eating action arcade game. You face off against various opponents ranging...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Mantronix is an arcade game where the player controls a small robot and must use it to explore an alien...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction