DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
John Swift and Jane Graham are two adventurers sponsored by a millionaire called Cain Hisster to search for a powerful...
Luxor: Quest for the Afterlife is another entry in MumboJumbo's line of marble poppers with Egyptian themes. The gameplay remains...
Luxor: The Wrath of Set is the PSP adaptation of the two previous Luxor games. In this puzzle game, the...
What do you do when a shadowy figure steals your cat? You go rescue your cat, of course!Lyle in Cube...
M3 - Molesting the Match-3 Market turns the Tile-matching genre upside down. Inspired by statements from Kathy Vrabeck regarding casual...
Mabeoppeojeul Aillaendeu: for Kakao, also informally known as Magic Puzzle Island, is a path-based match-3 game wherein two magical apprentices...
MaBoShi's Arcade is a puzzle game for the Wii. There are three games, based on the shapes circle, bar, and...
Commodore 64 (1984)
As detailed and careful an examination as any historical military simulation, Macbeth recreates the challenges faced by Lord and Lady...
Linux (2009), Windows (2009), Macintosh (2009), PlayStation 3 (2012), Android (2012), iPad (2011), Windows Phone (2014), PS Vita (2013), Windows Apps (2014), PlayStation 4 (2016), Ouya (2015) and Fire OS (2012)
Machinarium is a point-and-click adventure set in a mechanical world where the player controls a small robot that has been...
MacPoly is a polyominoes puzzle game. A polyomino is a shape made out of squares and the object of the...
MacPuzzle is a jigsaw puzzle game. It uses MacPaint images as it's source for puzzles and it's possible for the...
At launch, two days after Ridley Scott's 1984 commercial, the Apple Macintosh hit the store with a bold plan to...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction