DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2000)
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen star in the portable adventure about junior detectives who can "solve any crime by dinnertime."Each mystery...
Masa Krytyczna is a puzzle game for two players. The aim of the game is to eliminate all the chips...
ZX Spectrum (1991)
Master Brain is turn-based card game and can be played as a one or two player game. It is based...
Atari 2600 (1983)
WANTED: A master builder to create structures per blueprints for Spectraville. To apply, insert cartridge into Atari 2600 and power...
As the name suggests, Mastermind is based on the famous board game of the same name. The player's goal is...
Commodore PET/CBM (1980)
This is a text only version of the classic game Mastermind. The player must guess a code determined by the...
Mastermind is a single player, freeware version of the classic, code breaking game Mastermind.Game-play is virtually identical to all other...
This is a freeware adaptation of the classic code-breaking board game Mastermind, where the player has to guess a 4-peg...
This version of the classic game Mastermind comes very close to other Mastermind clones. The gameplay is based on finding...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Master of Illusion is different from other exercise games. This one is a take on magic, teaching the player but...
Masters of Sound is a point-and-click adventure set in a distant period of our future where music controls the universe.In...
Masyu is a single-player logic puzzle originating in Japan.Two kinds of symbols are placed onto a grid and the object...
The famous exotic dancer and femme fatale Mata Hari is brought to life in this adventure game which builds its...
This mini CD-ROM is based on the early 2004 storyline of LEGO BIONICLE. In this adventure, the player takes control...
Atari ST (1990)
Match is a matching game written in GFA Basic where you have to match stone tiles so that you could...
Match32 is a shareware, single player, mouse controlled Concentration gameThis game starts off with a small 4x4 grid, eight pairs,...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction