DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo 3DS (2016)
Nintendo DS (2009)
Metropolis Crimes is an adventure game featuring four cases to solve. The player takes on the role of detective Red...
Nintendo DS (2009)
Miami Law is a graphical text adventure where player gets to control brains and brawls through the two leading protagonists....
In Mice Men, two players compete in order to see which can be the first to get all of their...
PlayStation 2 (2004)
One day, a heavy fog descends upon the city of Chicago. Within hours, the whole city is engulfed in the...
Game Boy (1993)
Mickey Mouse: Magic Wands! is the successor to Mickey Mouse IV: Mahou no Labyrinth and follows the gameplay formula of...
In Mickey's Colors & Shapes he will take the role of a magician performing a magic show. The game helps...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Everyone in Mickey's home town was getting prepared for a big carnival! Professor Ludwig Von Drake had just finished all...
Windows 3.x (1993)
A collection of various "wacky" games for Windows. Apparently designed for use in an office environment (?). Decode cryptograms, play...
Microsoft Encarta is an encyclopedia program by Microsoft Corporation. Included, from Encarta 94 to Encarta 2007, with minor user-interface variations...
A collection of card games and puzzle games. Included are: Bicycle Card Collection which contains Hearts Spades Pinochle Crazy 8's...
Game Boy Color (2000)
6 Puzzle Games designed by Alexey Pajitnov, the original Tetris designer, on one Gameboy Color cartridge.Jewel Chase. A level based...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Microx is a puzzle-board educational game. The player's goal is to arrange a set of chemical element atoms into a...
Midas is a puzzle platformer. In each of the game's 15 levels the goal is to help King Midas reunite...
In Midnight Building you control a man who is running around in a dark labyrinth. You'll start at floor eight...
The Collector's Edition of Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi has additional features: Integrated Strategy Guide Concept art Game Theme...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction