DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Midas is a puzzle platformer. In each of the game's 15 levels the goal is to help King Midas reunite...
In Midnight Building you control a man who is running around in a dark labyrinth. You'll start at floor eight...
The Collector's Edition of Midnight Mysteries: Devil on the Mississippi has additional features: Integrated Strategy Guide Concept art Game Theme...
The Collector's Edition of Midnight Mysteries: Haunted Houdini has additional features: Integrated Strategy Guide Concept art Game Theme Wallpapers Achievements...
A reclusive writer is visited by the ghost of Edgar Allan Poe, asking for help in elucidating the mystery surrounding...
In Midnight Nowhere, you play a man suffering from amnesia who wakes up in the morgue. Half-naked, dead bodies and...
Midnight Synergy Games Collection is a CD-ROM that contains the full versions of the following games: Wonderland Wonderland Secret Worlds...
Game Boy Advance (2001)
Midway's Greatest Arcade Hits is a collection of classic arcade titles: Joust Defender Robotron 2084 Sinistar
Atari 8-bit (1991)
Miecze Valdgira (Valdgir's Swords) is an action/adventure game, starring the gnome Aldir, who must find the five eponymous swords in...
The king of Erathia has been kidnapped by demons. A young fighter named Ewan is sent out to save the...
Mightier is an indie puzzle game developed by Lucas Pope and Keiko Ishizaka from Ratloop where most of the game...
SEGA CD (2004)
Mighty Mighty Missile is a homebrew 16-bit "demake" of the classic Dreamcast action puzzler ChuChu Rocket!. The goal is to...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Mighty Milky Way is the second game in WayForward's Mighty series, after Mighty Flip Champs!. The player controls a cute...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Mighty Switch Force! is a side-scrolling platform shooter which puts the player in charge of cybernetic police officer Patricia Wagon...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction