DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Game Boy Color (2000)
This game uses the license from the famous German TV series Biene Maja. Maja's best friend Willi is kidnapped by...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Maya the Bee & Her Friends is the first game based on Maya the Bee, a world famous German book,...
May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville is a 2D adventure game, somewhat similar to the Professor Layton series. It contains...
This game is an early (~1996) web browser conversion of Christopher Manson's 1985 puzzle book MAZE: Solve the World's Most...
A simple maze navigation game with randomly-generated screens in 10 skill levels - 32,000 mazes are possible for each level....
Maze Adventures is a collection of four maze games: Diamond Digger Block Five Rogue Runner Maze Machine
Atari 2600 (1980)
In Maze Craze, your goal is to be the first of two players to make it out of a maze!...
Apple II (1978)
An early Silas Warner creation which helped pioneer the 3D first-person perspective in home computer games, much like Escape (with...
Windows 3.x (1992)
Mazemaker is a shareware game which generates mazes through which the player must navigate. The mazes vary in complexity from...
The Maze is a single player game in which the player starts at some point within a maze and must...
The McCarthy Chronicles: Episode 1 is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory. The game can...
In McMurphy's Mansion, a text based adventure, you are the nephew/niece of the late eccentric millionaire McMurphy. Upon arriving in...
Meander is a set of the three following games for younger players: Labirynt - a timed labyrinth game, where the...
Mechanicus is a puzzle game where you move different objects from start to finish. The laws of physics apply. Many...
This twin pack includes:MediEvil C-12: Final Resistance
After Sir Daniel Fortesque vanquished the evil sorcerer Zarok in the year 1386, he was finally admitted into the Hall...
MediEvil: Resurrection is an enhanced and altered version of MediEvil. While the overall storyline remains the same, the design of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction