DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Previously only available online, this boxed version brings together the software for episodes 0-4 of the online suspense thriller. Made...
The Majesty of Colors takes you inside the dream world of an unknown narrator, who dreams to be a sea...
Atari 8-bit (1992)
Major Bronx is a puzzle game. As a secret agent the player aims to get the secret plans and blow...
Majsterek is a puzzle game allowing to create an own set or arrangement already prepared pictures from available components. Gameplay...
Nintendo DS (2007)
The player is taken to Make 10 Kingdom, a land ruled by Numbers, where they are requested by King Decimus...
Make4 3D is a single player puzzle game. It is one of a package of games produced by The Code...
The goal of MakeBridge is very simple. You try to create a chain from the left to the right and...
MakeNumber's goal is literally to make a number.The player starts the game with seven randomly chosen numbers, whereby one is...
In Make Room for Mush the player takes the role of a mushroom and the goal is to create new...
Atari 2600 (1983)
You are Commander Harrington "Harry" Crag of the starship "Endless Search". You are put into a Malagai base for repairs...
PlayStation 2 (2008)
The Premium Edition of Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis includes: Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Original soundtrack featuring 33 songs...
Man Boy vs Doctor Sock is a short AGS adventure game created for the fifth One Room, One Week competition...
The Evergreen Lands have been abused and neglected for ages. Something must be done. The gods of the land have...
In this platform game your goal is to reach the bottom right of the screen where the exit to the...
Atari ST (2003)
Manga Puzzle is a picture puzzle game where you reorder scrambled manga pictures of girls. The player can use the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 96 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.64 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.54 Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- DO NOT USE
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction