DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Masters of Sound is a point-and-click adventure set in a distant period of our future where music controls the universe.In...
Masyu is a single-player logic puzzle originating in Japan.Two kinds of symbols are placed onto a grid and the object...
The famous exotic dancer and femme fatale Mata Hari is brought to life in this adventure game which builds its...
This mini CD-ROM is based on the early 2004 storyline of LEGO BIONICLE. In this adventure, the player takes control...
Atari ST (1990)
Match is a matching game written in GFA Basic where you have to match stone tiles so that you could...
Match32 is a shareware, single player, mouse controlled Concentration gameThis game starts off with a small 4x4 grid, eight pairs,...
MatchBox Caterpillar Big Dirt Movers is a game which lets you play in a sandbox and on the beach with...
You are at the controls of 6 unique Caterpillar construction machines, accomplishing a variety of tasks around 10 different construction...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Matching Pairs is a game for one to two players where a 6 x 4 grid is full of pairs...
Atari ST (1991)
Match It is a tile matching game written in 68000 assembler. Match all the tiles in the level to move...
Odyssey 2 (1978)
Three games are available in this compilation: Matchmaker! (selected by pressing "1") is a regular Memory game. A matrix with...
Ma$ster Mind is a computer adaptation of the eponymous board game. The objective of the game is to guess a...
Matrix is a basic puzzle game. Two players, the second either controlled by a human or the AI, are presented...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction