DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari ST (2008)
Manical Drop is a puzzle game for one or two players based on Magical Drop from Data East. This is...
Manic Minefields is a Minesweeper variant. The objective of the game is to carefully select squares on a board, trying...
The Manipulator is a platform game where the player is contracted by the government to enter a facility and destroy...
Manpuku!! Nabe Kazoku is something as unusual as an eating action arcade game. You face off against various opponents ranging...
ZX Spectrum (1986)
Mantronix is an arcade game where the player controls a small robot and must use it to explore an alien...
Map My Mind is a trivia puzzle game where the player progresses through differently themed maps (game boards) by answering...
Maqiupai - Get into Ancient China's crazy mah-jong (in English)Maqiupai is the classic game of Mahjong with a modern twist....
Atari 2600 (2002)
This game is based on the wooden marble labyrinth puzzles. You start at the beginning of the maze and must...
Marblelous is an action puzzler where you guide a ball to the exit of a level while collecting special items...
Marblelous 2 is an action puzzler where you guide up to three marbles to the exit of a level while...
Marbles is a puzzle game where you control a blue marble in an abstract tile based world with the aim...
Marbles Deluxe is the sequel to a puzzle game on the Amiga simply called Marbles. You guide a blue marble...
Marbly is a puzzle game involving marbles. The object of the game is to make matches of three or more...
Edwina Margrave receives a letter about the "Aurora Dusk", a derelict ship found offshore that belongs to her family. She...
The kingdom of Franmer lies on the shore of a large sea. One day, a boy from the village of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction