DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari 8-bit (1993)
3d24 is a side-scrolling puzzle solving action game, similar to Robbo. The player controls a robot. His goal is to...
The 3D Adventures of Sailor Moon is based on the TV anime series Sailor Moon. It is basically an interactive...
3D-BattleShip is an adaptation of the board game Battleship. The player and the computer opponent arrange several ships of various...
3D Code Cracker is a collection of 5 advanced Matching games in a space station environment.Your aim in each stage...
This game is a full 3D remake of Lines. In this game your task is to remove balls from the...
PlayStation 3 (2009)
Long, long ago, in the kingdom of Dotnia, an evil king plunged the world into an age of darkness. But,...
Nintendo 3DS (2012)
3D MahJongg is a new take on the old game of Mahjong Solitaire (a.k.a. Shanghai Solitaire). It uses the same...
In 3D Maze you're a 'spaceman' who, on a routine trip back from Mars while in orbit around Venus, is...
3D-Puzzlespass is basically a collection of 16 jigsaw puzzles. The player needs to assemble them within a time limit. But...
3-D Ultra Lionel Train Town Deluxe is a stand-alone reissue of 3D Ultra Train Town, which was voted "2000 Family...
Nintendo DSi (2012)
Puzzle designer Cliff Johnson made this "meta puzzle" game where you play as the letter "3" who, during a power...
3Tones is a tile-matching puzzle game that generates content using MP3 music files. The game can import custom MP3 music...
Jūma Hōkan is based on the manga series 3x3 Eyes. Long time ago, in ancient China, a group of people...
3x Logic Games is a set of three games: Fast Brain - Puzzle with cartoon graphics. Słówka (Words) - Players...
4D Prince of Persia is an unofficial reworking of the original Prince of Persia game by Jordan Mechner. The levels...
4K Adventure is an interactive fiction game set in a fantasy universe. The player takes role the black dwarf Grimbis...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction