DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Platform puzzle game in which your are Mimi and you must avoid the mites or shoot them and find your...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Mind is a Mastermind game. The player must guess a sequence of four colors within a self-defined maximum number of...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1984)
Mindbenders is a collection of eight games to get the brain-cells working with puzzle, strategy and action games:Repeat After Me:...
Mindbuster is a puzzle game with an ultimate goal to complete puzzles in the fewest moves possible. There are two...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Grind is a one or two player quiz game designed to be played in 256 colours under Windows 95.The...
Mind Machine is a casual action/puzzle game that puts the player against a time clock in order to succeed in...
MIND: Path to Thalamus is a puzzle game with a first person perspective. You have to manipulate natural elements in...
THE MADNESS! IT POUNDS AT MY MIND! MAKE IT STOP!In Mindpeace, you must, using the mouse, arrange the shapes so...
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
This point and click adventure game made with the AGS engine puts you on the role of Noah, a sanitarium...
Gabrielle is a journalist investigating the apparent suicide of Vernida City's mayor. In an effort to uncover hidden information, she...
The game is broken down into three types of puzzle games. First the player chooses from one of nine female...
A mentally disturbed professor must enter his own brain to repair it, changing into different forms to overcome the obstacles...
The game is a Bomberman clone with different goals in Single-player and Multi-player modes.It begins in the Weapon Shop, where...
MineClone is a clone of Windows's Minesweeper, written in E language for Workbench 3.0 and upwards. It is totally system...
The Order of the Stone is the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode, a five-part adventure series based on the...
Atari ST (1992)
In Minefield the player competes against the computer to see who can get most tanks to the other side of...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction