DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Mind Machine is a casual action/puzzle game that puts the player against a time clock in order to succeed in...
MIND: Path to Thalamus is a puzzle game with a first person perspective. You have to manipulate natural elements in...
THE MADNESS! IT POUNDS AT MY MIND! MAKE IT STOP!In Mindpeace, you must, using the mouse, arrange the shapes so...
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
This point and click adventure game made with the AGS engine puts you on the role of Noah, a sanitarium...
Gabrielle is a journalist investigating the apparent suicide of Vernida City's mayor. In an effort to uncover hidden information, she...
The game is broken down into three types of puzzle games. First the player chooses from one of nine female...
A mentally disturbed professor must enter his own brain to repair it, changing into different forms to overcome the obstacles...
The game is a Bomberman clone with different goals in Single-player and Multi-player modes.It begins in the Weapon Shop, where...
MineClone is a clone of Windows's Minesweeper, written in E language for Workbench 3.0 and upwards. It is totally system...
Atari ST (1992)
In Minefield the player competes against the computer to see who can get most tanks to the other side of...
Mine Field is a Minesweeper variant. A mine field divided into hexagons is covered by fog of war, making it...
Miner Max is a single player puzzle game.The game has one hundred levels grouped into sets of ten, the player...
Mingle Magnet is a simple puzzle game of the falling block variety. The player oversees a 10 x 10 square...
Atari 2600 (1977)
This is a computer game simulation of a miniature golf course. It attempts to refine your sense of timing and...
Atari 2600 (2003)
Miniature Golf + is a hack of Miniature Golf that adds new hole layouts with a doubled resolution. They were...
Atari 8-bit (2014)
Minidash is a Boulder Dash clone created for the "NOMAM Basic Ten-Liners 2014" competition. The entire code, written in the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction