DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Memory Loops is a fast-paced concentration game, where the player must uncover pairs of identical symbols on round cards moving...
The Memory Machine is a single player, mouse controlled gameThe game plays like a cross between a Simon Says game...
MemoTrimo is a Memory game, or better say it is both Memory and Trimory in one.When you start a game,...
Memra is a puzzle game. The gameplay is similar to the popular children's card game Memory. Memra is simple concept...
Men in Black: Crashdown is a first-person shooter based on the Men in Black animated series and aimed at younger...
Mensa Mindbenders is a brain training type quiz which alleges to help the player boost their problem solving skills as...
Mental Repairs, Inc. puts you into the shoes of Henrik Liaw, machine psychiatrist. Henrik repairs defective electronic devices with his...
Meridian Gravitas is a 3-d maze game. The player controls a pink cone and must touch all the small squares...
Commodore 64 (1984)
Merlin's Puzzle is a single screen puzzle game viewed from an isometric perspective as you control Dexter, Merlin's assistant, in...
Atari 2600 (1999)
You are trapped in a maze and have a limited amount of time to locate the exit. You can find...
As science progressed, humans began conducting daring experiments, defying the laws of creation. Their leader, called Father Prime, has concocted...
Metal Dead tells the tale of a zombie apocalypse as seen through the eyes of a pair of metal heads....
Game Boy Color (1999)
Metal Walker is a mechanical take on Pokémon, where the story takes place in the future on an island where...
Nintendo DS (2005)
Most of the game's action takes place on the bottom of the DS's two screens, where colored meteors plummet downwards...
Meteos Astro Blocks is a version of Meteos developed especially for the mobile phone platform. This is the second game...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction