DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
SEGA CD (2004)
Mighty Mighty Missile is a homebrew 16-bit "demake" of the classic Dreamcast action puzzler ChuChu Rocket!. The goal is to...
Nintendo DSi (2011)
Mighty Milky Way is the second game in WayForward's Mighty series, after Mighty Flip Champs!. The player controls a cute...
Nintendo 3DS (2011)
Mighty Switch Force! is a side-scrolling platform shooter which puts the player in charge of cybernetic police officer Patricia Wagon...
Mighty Switch Force! Academy appears to be a prequel to the original Mighty Switch Force!. Patricia Wagon is a student...
Mike's Monstrous Adventure is a point-and-click adventure aimed at young children, similar to other games from Hulabee Entertainment. Taking place...
Milano is a girl who's just moved away from home. With a new home and no money or furniture she...
Milioner is a game based on the TV show Wheel of Fortune. The players take turns guessing letters to form...
In Millennia you play a human who is snatched from his own space by a race called The Hoods, in...
Commodore 64 (1991)
You awake tied to chair in a large room which looks part of a large mansion. You have a sore...
Platform puzzle game in which your are Mimi and you must avoid the mites or shoot them and find your...
Commodore PET/CBM (1979)
Mind is a Mastermind game. The player must guess a sequence of four colors within a self-defined maximum number of...
Commodore 16, Plus/4 (1984)
Mindbenders is a collection of eight games to get the brain-cells working with puzzle, strategy and action games:Repeat After Me:...
Mindbuster is a puzzle game with an ultimate goal to complete puzzles in the fewest moves possible. There are two...
Apple II (1984)
Mind Castle I is an educational title that teaches logic and reasoning. You begin by entering the basement of a...
Mind Grind is a one or two player quiz game designed to be played in 256 colours under Windows 95.The...
Mind Machine is a casual action/puzzle game that puts the player against a time clock in order to succeed in...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction