DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
MatchBox Caterpillar Big Dirt Movers is a game which lets you play in a sandbox and on the beach with...
You are at the controls of 6 unique Caterpillar construction machines, accomplishing a variety of tasks around 10 different construction...
ZX Spectrum (1984)
Matching Pairs is a game for one to two players where a 6 x 4 grid is full of pairs...
Atari ST (1991)
Match It is a tile matching game written in 68000 assembler. Match all the tiles in the level to move...
Matrix is a basic puzzle game. Two players, the second either controlled by a human or the AI, are presented...
Matrix Madness exercises and evaluates the player's pattern recognition skills by posing a series of 3x3 grid puzzles, filled with...
Mavlin Malner from Earth was kidnapped by alien in flying saucer to the planet of moguns! The mogun, who looks...
Game Boy Color (2000)
This game uses the license from the famous German TV series Biene Maja. Maja's best friend Willi is kidnapped by...
Game Boy Color (1999)
Maya the Bee & Her Friends is the first game based on Maya the Bee, a world famous German book,...
May’s Mysteries: The Secret of Dragonville is a 2D adventure game, somewhat similar to the Professor Layton series. It contains...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction