DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Missland is a simple "spot the differences" game. The player is given two slightly different 3D objects, or placed inside...
Missland 2 is a simple "spot the differences" game. Just like the first title, the player is given a view...
Atari 8-bit (1989)
Missmind: Sara is a puzzle-board game. The player's task is to guess the sequence of five digits in six attempts....
Miss Teri Tale: Vote 4 Me is a hidden object game, where the player must search and click on items...
Adult Qix variant with a twist. The game plays by the rules very similar to earlier Gals Panic. The player...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Mit Jeans und Hellebarde is a text adventure in German language. The plot follows a man from today who suddenly...
MiXem is a colour mixing puzzle game where the player must quickly rearrange the colours before the volcano erupts.The game...
Mnemonic is a simple game of Concentration that was designed for use as a BBS door game. The game is...
Moai Kun is a platform puzzle game where you play as Moai, the Easter Island statue, that has appeared in...
In The Secret Treasure Of Moai your goal is to reach the level exit at the top by climbing and...
Ojom's Mobile IQ Trainer is a brain training game. It features ten different mini games in five categories: Algebra, Visual,...
Amstrad CPC (1989)
As man in some sort of hand-made bike/helicopter you are flying down into the catacombs of some French town. These...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Moe Mekuri is a puzzle game featuring cute anime art, which plays much like the classic handheld game Lights Out....
Mole Control is a puzzle game similar to Minesweeper, where the player controls a special hovercraft equipped with extraction tools...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.65 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction