DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The player begins in one area of this top-down maze, and seeks the exit in another area by tapping arrow...
Nintendo DS (2010)
The game show Minute to Win It challenges contestants to complete unusual tasks using common items within 60 seconds. For...
You are playing Randolph Doogleberry, an archaeologist who is inside an Egyptian tomb, searching for the pharaoh. Help Randolph to...
The year is 2360. Androids killed all the humanity on planet Earth and now they plan to destroy all the...
Misja: Bielany Warszawskie (Mission: The Warsaw Bielany) is a three-episode adventure game, created as a promotional game for the district...
A collection of four games, each with its own distinctive setting and gameplay mechanics, bundled together in one pack. Kids...
Maki wakes up on the floor of a strange room. Water is seeping in from the ceiling, and her leg...
Ex-cop Melvin travels to the Greenview Inn, where his wife Elle and his son David have gone missing. They have...
This program displays phrases that appear to have been printed on a defective dot matrix printer -- they are missing...
Lost Island is a German 3rd POV point-and-click adventure game with English dialogues and subtitles.Tim and Diana, walking home at...
Atari 8-bit (2011)
Mission: ArSoft is a labyrinth game. Controlling Bruce Lee the player must penetrate the headquarters of the ArSoft Corporation to...
Mission Critical is a first-person graphic adventure. It is 2134, and the human race has been at war for 50...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction