DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Maze Adventures is a collection of four maze games: Diamond Digger Block Five Rogue Runner Maze Machine
Apple II (1978)
An early Silas Warner creation which helped pioneer the 3D first-person perspective in home computer games, much like Escape (with...
Apple IIgs (1992)
Mazer II is a first person shooter with puzzle solving elements. The player enters a strange place called Mazeworld and...
The Maze is a single player game in which the player starts at some point within a maze and must...
The McCarthy Chronicles: Episode 1 is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features a classic inventory. The game can...
In McMurphy's Mansion, a text based adventure, you are the nephew/niece of the late eccentric millionaire McMurphy. Upon arriving in...
Meander is a set of the three following games for younger players: Labirynt - a timed labyrinth game, where the...
Mechanicus is a puzzle game where you move different objects from start to finish. The laws of physics apply. Many...
This twin pack includes:MediEvil C-12: Final Resistance
After Sir Daniel Fortesque vanquished the evil sorcerer Zarok in the year 1386, he was finally admitted into the Hall...
MediEvil: Resurrection is an enhanced and altered version of MediEvil. While the overall storyline remains the same, the design of...
The poor Meeklits. They're trapped by germs! Help them get free!This game is a sort of matching game. On the...
Game Boy (1991)
Megalit is a puzzle game in which the player was trapped by a witch who also kidnapped a lot of...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker X Ninja, along with Zerker X Saurian, is the sequel to Mega Man Star...
Nintendo DS (2007)
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker X Saurian, along with Zerker X Ninja, is the sequel to Mega Man Star...
Nintendo DS (2006)
Many years in the future, humankind has finally discovered extraterrestrial life. In an effort to make contact with aliens, they...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction