DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
This point and click adventure game made with the AGS engine puts you on the role of Noah, a sanitarium...
Gabrielle is a journalist investigating the apparent suicide of Vernida City's mayor. In an effort to uncover hidden information, she...
The game is broken down into three types of puzzle games. First the player chooses from one of nine female...
A mentally disturbed professor must enter his own brain to repair it, changing into different forms to overcome the obstacles...
The game is a Bomberman clone with different goals in Single-player and Multi-player modes.It begins in the Weapon Shop, where...
MineClone is a clone of Windows's Minesweeper, written in E language for Workbench 3.0 and upwards. It is totally system...
The Order of the Stone is the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode, a five-part adventure series based on the...
Atari ST (1992)
In Minefield the player competes against the computer to see who can get most tanks to the other side of...
Mine Field is a Minesweeper variant. A mine field divided into hexagons is covered by fog of war, making it...
Miner Max is a single player puzzle game.The game has one hundred levels grouped into sets of ten, the player...
Mingle Magnet is a simple puzzle game of the falling block variety. The player oversees a 10 x 10 square...
Atari 2600 (2003)
Miniature Golf + is a hack of Miniature Golf that adds new hole layouts with a doubled resolution. They were...
Atari 8-bit (2014)
Minidash is a Boulder Dash clone created for the "NOMAM Basic Ten-Liners 2014" competition. The entire code, written in the...
Mini Spheres is a light version of the game Solid Spheres.Your job is to remove all (or all but one)...
The player begins in one area of this top-down maze, and seeks the exit in another area by tapping arrow...
Nintendo DS (2010)
The game show Minute to Win It challenges contestants to complete unusual tasks using common items within 60 seconds. For...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction