DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Nintendo DS (2008)
Munch Guy is a single player, shareware, keyboard controlled Pac Man variant. This game supports CGA, VGA, VGA greyscale and...
The Muppet CD-ROM: Muppets Inside is based on the TV shows The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight and features seven...
Muppet Monster Adventure is a action platform game, best compared with Spyro but with Muppet characters and a Halloween or...
Game Boy Advance (2003)
The Muppets, on with the show brings back Jim Hensons Muppets to the GBA. In this game, aimed at kids,...
Investigative researcher Lionel Ulmer is invited to the mansion of Lord Blackwin to help him with the manuscript of his...
Murder Mystery & Mirrors Triple Pack is a compilation of three 'Hidden Object' Adventure games.The games in this compilation are...
Murmeln & Mehr is a puzzle game which is played on a 9x9 field. Every round the computer randomly distributes...
Museum of Thieves is a spot-the-difference game based on the book with the same name by Lian Tanner. The game...
<>Maestro is the second installment of Mike Oldfield's MusicVR series. It is much like its predecessor, Tres Lunas, but bigger...
Mutant Beach takes place on a small tropical island. Someone has stolen the nose of the Great Idol Mohawk. This...
You control a young boy called Johnny Burger who plans to visit his cousin Emanuel for two weeks. As he...
MutoReRe is a simple strategy game. You control four green pieces and the computer four red pieces on a board...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.67 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction