DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Memento Mori 2 continues the story of Lara and Max. After the dramatic happenings of the previous game, including an...
Memo Exe was designed to develop memorization abilities. The player watches for a while series of drawings arranged in a...
Mémoires d'un Serpent (English title: Memories of a Snake) is a free 2D click-and-point adventure game. It features an inventory....
Commodore 64 (1995)
Memomania is a simple puzzle-solving game. The goal requires finding all the covered pairs of pictures on the board. Discovered...
After moving to the small village of Berryside Mews and purchasing an old abandoned farmhouse, Mia discovers an ancient machine...
PlayStation 2 (2003)
Memories Off Mix is a bit off the usual games from the series. While the game has a story mode,...
There are forty cards displayed face down on the screen. Each turn the player flips two cards. When the symbols...
Memory is a fairly simple memory game with ASCII graphics, from the same author and publisher that made the other...
A Concentration game played on a 8x5 board, consisting of 20 pairs of matching tiles in a jumbled arrangement. As...
Memory Loops is a fast-paced concentration game, where the player must uncover pairs of identical symbols on round cards moving...
The Memory Machine is a single player, mouse controlled gameThe game plays like a cross between a Simon Says game...
MemoTrimo is a Memory game, or better say it is both Memory and Trimory in one.When you start a game,...
Memra is a puzzle game. The gameplay is similar to the popular children's card game Memory. Memra is simple concept...
Men in Black: Crashdown is a first-person shooter based on the Men in Black animated series and aimed at younger...
Mensa Mindbenders is a brain training type quiz which alleges to help the player boost their problem solving skills as...
Mental Repairs, Inc. puts you into the shoes of Henrik Liaw, machine psychiatrist. Henrik repairs defective electronic devices with his...
Meridian Gravitas is a 3-d maze game. The player controls a pink cone and must touch all the small squares...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 The World Ends with You: Solo Remix
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction