DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
The year is 2044, and the world has become a globalized, industrialized place where online communication often replaces other forms...
Monet: The Mystery of the Orangery is an adventure game with an historical plot : you are a young architect...
Monkey Business is a puzzle game where you will have to help three little monkeys to collect as many bananas...
In this game you play a monkey, a brave little monkey, who has been trained by another monkey called Master...
Monkey Island Madness is a combo pack with updated versions of the first games in the series, The Secret of...
Monkey Magic is a platform game based upon a cartoon of the same name. The cartoon (and thus, the game)...
Monsoon is a LucasArts style adventure game that takes place on the island Santa Lanchia. On a beautiful day the...
The hero of the game is Fron, a sixteen-year old boy who lives on the island of Monstania. One day,...
Nintendo DS (2006)
The alien monsters have arrived, and it's up to you to destroy them with multicolored bombs. Create bombs on the...
Game Boy Advance (2006)
Old man Nebbercracker's house has come alive and threatens to eat anything that comes close to it, With Halloween fast...
Monster Hunter Freedom is a port of the Japan-only Monster Hunter G, a sort of follow-up to the original Monster...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction