DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Windows 3.x (1993)
Mosaic is a game where you have a puzzle on a board and you're missing one piece. You have to...
Moses: Bound for the Promised Land is a an educational title for children in which they learn about this classic...
In this Christian adventure game, you assume the role of Moses, who must free his people, the Israelites, from slavery...
Moses: The Exodus is a an educational title for children in which they learn about the classic story from the...
Mother Goose: Hidden Pictures is an animated activity book for children. Linda Arnold sings twenty-six popular Mother Goose nursery rhymes....
Mother Goose: Rhymes to Color is an animated activity book for children. Linda Arnold sings twenty-six popular Mother Goose nursery...
In MotherLoad, the player controls a mining pod and tries to acquire the most valuable minerals in the ground of...
Motorama is a side-scrolling motor racing game in the vein of Elasto Mania. In the game you race a motorbike...
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Your society is suffering from frequent attacks by forces from the east, lead by Vran Verusbel and princess Delphia. You...
Amstrad CPC (1986)
The first game in the Ket trilogy was originally pure Interactive Fiction, however the Amstrad conversion later added graphics of...
Mourir en mer is a short freeware adventure made with the Adventure Game Studio. A lonely young man has lost...
Mouse Mind is a turn-based puzzle inspired by classic Soko-Ban concept. You control a young mouse that has to find...
Mouse Shooter GoGo is a puzzle game where the player controls a mouse that can move around anywhere on the...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Movipas is a simple puzzle game where the player must assemble squares of specific pieces by swapping tiles on the...
The game simulates the 15 Puzzle, where the tiles are parts of a certain picture. These pictures are images of...
Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague is an adventure game about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who apparently was not only a musical...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.56 Life Is Strange: Episode 4 - Dark Room (2015)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction