DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Missland is a simple "spot the differences" game. The player is given two slightly different 3D objects, or placed inside...
Missland 2 is a simple "spot the differences" game. Just like the first title, the player is given a view...
Atari 8-bit (1989)
Missmind: Sara is a puzzle-board game. The player's task is to guess the sequence of five digits in six attempts....
Adult Qix variant with a twist. The game plays by the rules very similar to earlier Gals Panic. The player...
Commodore 64 (1989)
Mit Jeans und Hellebarde is a text adventure in German language. The plot follows a man from today who suddenly...
MiXem is a colour mixing puzzle game where the player must quickly rearrange the colours before the volcano erupts.The game...
Mnemonic is a simple game of Concentration that was designed for use as a BBS door game. The game is...
Moai Kun is a platform puzzle game where you play as Moai, the Easter Island statue, that has appeared in...
In The Secret Treasure Of Moai your goal is to reach the level exit at the top by climbing and...
Ojom's Mobile IQ Trainer is a brain training game. It features ten different mini games in five categories: Algebra, Visual,...
Amstrad CPC (1989)
As man in some sort of hand-made bike/helicopter you are flying down into the catacombs of some French town. These...
Xbox 360 (2010)
Moe Mekuri is a puzzle game featuring cute anime art, which plays much like the classic handheld game Lights Out....
Mole Control is a puzzle game similar to Minesweeper, where the player controls a special hovercraft equipped with extraction tools...
The year is 2044, and the world has become a globalized, industrialized place where online communication often replaces other forms...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction