DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
ZX Spectrum (1983)
Your society is suffering from frequent attacks by forces from the east, lead by Vran Verusbel and princess Delphia. You...
Amstrad CPC (1986)
The first game in the Ket trilogy was originally pure Interactive Fiction, however the Amstrad conversion later added graphics of...
Mourir en mer is a short freeware adventure made with the Adventure Game Studio. A lonely young man has lost...
Mouse Mind is a turn-based puzzle inspired by classic Soko-Ban concept. You control a young mouse that has to find...
Mouse Shooter GoGo is a puzzle game where the player controls a mouse that can move around anywhere on the...
Xbox 360 (2009)
Movipas is a simple puzzle game where the player must assemble squares of specific pieces by swapping tiles on the...
The game simulates the 15 Puzzle, where the tiles are parts of a certain picture. These pictures are images of...
Mozart: The Conspirators of Prague is an adventure game about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, who apparently was not only a musical...
Mr Bob is a Polish game where the player controls the eponymous office worker in his multi-floored mansion. Mr. Bob...
Mr. Danger's Contest is a free classic point-and-click adventure game. You control the game with the mouse and have access...
Atari ST (1991)
Mr Dice is a puzzle game written in STOS. You control Mr Dice at the bottom of the screen and...
Mr. Driller and his friends are invited to the opening of Drill Land, a theme park with five different attractions....
Nintendo DS (2004)
Mr. Driller, experienced with the drill, much use his abilities to dig beneath the Earth's crust in a race to...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Journey to the center of the earth with Mr. Driller and his friends. Take part in three different game modes...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 World of Goo
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 World of Goo
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Super Mario 64
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.88 Metroid Prime Trilogy (2009)
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 3-D Animated Adventure Games Starter Pack (1987)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey (Special Edition) (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Interactive Movie
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Video Backdrop
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction