DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Mind it! is a mix of memory and puzzle game. The player needs to solve mathematical riddles by clicking on...
Mind Machine is a casual action/puzzle game that puts the player against a time clock in order to succeed in...
MIND: Path to Thalamus is a puzzle game with a first person perspective. You have to manipulate natural elements in...
THE MADNESS! IT POUNDS AT MY MIND! MAKE IT STOP!In Mindpeace, you must, using the mouse, arrange the shapes so...
Mind Run is a mental training game that is made up of a number of tests that are divided into...
This point and click adventure game made with the AGS engine puts you on the role of Noah, a sanitarium...
Gabrielle is a journalist investigating the apparent suicide of Vernida City's mayor. In an effort to uncover hidden information, she...
A mentally disturbed professor must enter his own brain to repair it, changing into different forms to overcome the obstacles...
The game is a Bomberman clone with different goals in Single-player and Multi-player modes.It begins in the Weapon Shop, where...
MineClone is a clone of Windows's Minesweeper, written in E language for Workbench 3.0 and upwards. It is totally system...
The Order of the Stone is the first episode of Minecraft: Story Mode, a five-part adventure series based on the...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.86 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (2015)
- 4.82 Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (2016)
- 4.77 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (2017)
- 4.71 Layers of Fear (2016)
- 4.67 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.55 Digidrive (2006)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hack and Slash
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction