DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
Atari ST (1991)
Mr Dice is a puzzle game written in STOS. You control Mr Dice at the bottom of the screen and...
Mr. Driller and his friends are invited to the opening of Drill Land, a theme park with five different attractions....
Nintendo DS (2004)
Mr. Driller, experienced with the drill, much use his abilities to dig beneath the Earth's crust in a race to...
Nintendo DSi (2010)
Journey to the center of the earth with Mr. Driller and his friends. Take part in three different game modes...
Xbox 360 (2008)
Mr. Driller has returned once more, to drill down into the Earth though the endless mysterious colored blocks. As always,...
Mr. Matt is a single player, freeware game in the style of Boulder Dash.The player takes the role of Mr....
Mr Pacford is a single player, keyboard controlled, Pac-Man style platform puzzle game.The player guides a Pac-Man style character around...
A starship called 'The Eidolon' is transporting colonists to a new planet when the ship's computer starts to go a...
The evil invading Goragons are tearing the fabric of reality and the only thing standing in their way is Ed,...
This adaptation of the cartoon show Beavis and Butt-Head is a side-view action game with puzzle-solving elements. The goal is...
Join Beavis and Butthead in this unique take on the world of miniature golf. There are 18 holes to play,...
Mud Hunt is a single player, keyboard controlled game.There are thirty levels to this game and the object in each...
Multimedialny Świat Jana Brzechwy (The Multimedia World of Jan Brzechwa) is an educational program dedicated to the famous poems for...
Multimedialny Świat Juliana Tuwima (The Multimedia World of Julian Tuwim) is an educational program dedicated to the famous poems for...
Mumble Jumble is a single player, mouse driven, tile matching game.The game features ten different game themes, represented by a...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction