DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
While staying on the coast in Ducan Creek with Dr.Gregor MacDermoth and his daughter Ophelia, Prescott Bridgeman receives a letter...
In Episode 2 of The Miller Estate, players take control of Ophelia as she do her investigation inside the Miller...
From the end of Arcane: Online Mystery Serial - The Miller Estate Episode 3's predecessor, it seems that a secret...
This is the last episode of Season 1 of The Miller Estate. From Dr.MacDermoth's investigation (in the previous game), Ophelia...
The Stone Circle Episode 1 is the first game of Season 2 of the Arcane: Online Mystery Serial series. Its...
While Prescott goes to meet Alica Blackwood, Ophelia attends the international violin contest at London Coliseum. She does so well...
According to Alica Blackwood's message, Prescott finds out that the Elder Star is expecting a ship called Fathersea to deliver...
Returning from the Fathersea, Prescott presents Ophelia and Dr.MacDermoth with information he learned about the Elder Star and the parts...
While Prescott and Ophelia are rushing to Train 636, Dr. MacDermoth goes to see his friend Dr. Ebenezer Smith at...
Gathering at the hotel after their adventures, with the pieces of the demons they have collected, Ophelia, Prescott and Dr....
You control Archibald Applebrook, a Scottish man who works in a library and is bored of his job. All day...
Archipelago is a 3D puzzle game where the player removes blocks of color matching cubes from a rotating tower. This...
Archipelagos 2000 is a remake of the 1989 original. The official storyline is identical to the European story of the...
Arcy 2 is a puzzle game in which the player takes control over a smiley face that has to solve...
Arden's Vale is a point-and-click adventure where you play as Riel. He has to save his sister who has fallen...
Arena is a puzzle game with strong action elements. In each of the about hundred levels, the player controls a...
A puzzle game, similar in design to The Fool's Errand. Follow the Mallards, Mom, Dad, Tiffany, and Blip, on their...
Argh is a single player, freeware, sliding block puzzle.In this game there are three puzzles ARGH, BARGH and CARHG, all...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Orange Box
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.85 Life Is Strange: Season Pass - Episodes 2-5 (2015)
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.66 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.63 Half-Life 2: Game of the Year Edition (2005)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Interactive Fiction with Graphics [DEPRECATED]
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction