DescriptionPuzzle-Solving games are not so much a genre but denote any type of non-puzzle game that features puzzle solving elements.
A man receives his grandmother's house as inheritance, along with all the pending bills. While rummaging through the things left...
Game Boy (1991)
As a alchemist you must solve a set of mazes to prove your worth.To solve the mazes you must transform...
Eva and her daughter were foraging for medicinal herbs on a forest near home. When they return, their village is...
The Mystery at Greveholm 2: The Journey to Planutus is the sequel to The Mystery at Greveholm. After freeing the...
Mystery at the Museums is the second in the Adventures with Edison series. The game is sponsored by Smithsonian Institution...
Agent X is a mobile exclusive entry in the Mystery Case Files series of hidden object puzzle games. The player...
Nintendo DS (2008)
Phil T. Rich has gone missing!Players must find this missing millionaire by solving a series of touchscreen, hidden object puzzles...
Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident has the player continuing in the role of a master detective. This time you...
Mystery Cookbook is a standard hidden object game with a Ratatouille inspired plot.The objective is to search a screen for...
Mystery Cruise is a hybrid of an adventure and a hidden object game. Amelie is on a cruise when suddenly...
Commodore 64 (1983), Apple II (1980), Atari 8-bit (1981), TI-99/4A (1981), TRS-80 (1979), TRS-80 CoCo (1983), Dragon 32/64 (1984), Browser (2005), BBC Micro (1986), Electron (1984), PC-88 (1985), Sharp X1 (1985), FM-7 (1985) and Exidy Sorcerer (1979)
Mystery Fun House is the seventh entry in the original Scott Adams adventure series. The events of the game take...
Top games by as rated by the press:
- 99 Ōkami
- 97 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy 2
- 96 Super Mario Galaxy
- 95 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 Resident Evil 4
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
- 95 The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- 94 Three Weeks in Paradise
Games must have at least a Critic Score of 80 to be considered.
Top games as rated by our users:
- 4.69 Lode Runner On-Line: The Mad Monks' Revenge (1995)
- 4.69 Resident Evil: Revelations (2012)
- 4.67 The Tomb Raider Trilogy (2011)
- 4.62 The Longest Journey: Special Edition (2006)
- 4.62 Life Is Strange: Episode 1 - Chrysalis (2015)
- 4.61 Museum Madness (1994)
- 4.60 Fatal Frame III: The Tormented (2005)
- 4.58 Quarky & Quaysoo's Turbo Science (1992)
- 4.52 The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (2011)
- 4.50 Cave Story (2010)
Games must have at least 5 votes and a User Score of 4.0 to be considered.
Puzzle-Solving is part of Gameplay. This group of genres contain:
- Action RPG
- Beat 'em up / Brawler
- Board Game
- Cards / Tiles
- City Building / Construction Simulation
- Dating Simulation
- Falling Block Puzzle
- Game Show / Trivia / Quiz
- Graphic Adventure
- Hidden object
- Interactive Book
- Interactive Fiction / Text Adventure
- Japanese-style Adventure
- Japanese-style RPG (JRPG)
- Life / Social Simulation
- Managerial / Business Simulation
- Martial Arts
- Mental training
- Music / Rhythm
- Paddle / Pong
- Party Game
- Quick Time Events (QTEs)
- Rail Shooter
- RPG Elements
- Sandbox / Open World
- Survival Horror
- Tactical RPG
- Tactical Shooter
- Tile Matching Puzzle
- Timed Input
- Time Management
- Tower Defense
- Trading / Collectible Card
- Tricks / Stunts
- Vehicle Simulator
- Vehicular Combat Simulator
- Virtual World
- Visual Novel
- Word Construction